New Here, Mom from Georgia

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by GAmomlisa, Jul 18, 2017.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Right! I was thinking the same. I wonder if her concern is when they'd venture outside of the Atlanta area. He's ready to go, but she's still scared (for him) because of some of the negative looks and comments they've gotten. His mindset is... They can't live their lives based upon crap from some closed minded people. I definitely understand both of their perspectives. I hope they do move there. They're a young couple, and I'm sure they'd be happy to start a family in the Atlanta area.

In the early 90's I had a long distance relationship with a girl in Atlanta. We both had lived in NYC, but after law school... She had a good offer from the US Circuit Court in Atlanta, so I racked up a ton of Delta Skymiles for 2 years. At the time she lived in the Buckhead section of Atlanta which was getting popular even at that time. I remember thinking... "Hmmm, I can definitely do the Atlanta living".

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  2. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Hello, nice to meet you.

3. ChrisPl88

ChrisPl88 New Member

Hello, You have a beautiful picture and smile. I would like to talk with you by Skype or write to you email. Please, call me :):)Rergards!

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Georgia is fun?

5. K

K Well-Known Member

I missed this thread. Sorry about that.

Welcome!

6. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

Welcome

7. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

It's not too bad. Hot as hell, though.

8. JoRo

JoRo New Member

OTP West here. The traffic alone would drive me insane. Pleasure to make your acquaintance!:)

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

A belated welcome to the forum, GAmomlisa! Atlanta's a great town. I pass through several times a year driving between FL and IL/MO. Hope you have enjoyed the forum so far.

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

@GAmomlisa has been a beautiful addition to our group. And welcome back!

11. Kushtipher

Kushtipher Member

Hi! great to know I'm not the only one here from the A! I'm from Decatur but live in East Atlanta, I'm a homegrown. Are you from Atlanta or a transient like most people?

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

And a very belated welcome to the forum!

13. Welcome to forum

14. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Welcome.

15. The Real Me

The Real Me Member

just drove through Jawja and want some adcock pecans now lol

16. Pete02

Pete02 New Member

Nice having you here