Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

2. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

End of Babes(2016)
    Short film starring Theophilus Martins and Gillian Zinser
    They just met yesterday, and now today they're figuring out what all these new feelings mean. Also, they don't realize it, but the world is ending.
    End of Babes, is an apocalyptic tale two lovers’ final moments.
    “We’re living in apocalyptic times. From Trump to the weather, all of our conversations seem to end with the world ending. I’d hate for it all to end, but that’s what this film is about—how it all seems to be ending and how we should all just be kissing."

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Thought that she looked familiar she was Ivy on 90210.

4. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Saw this disappointment months ago sadly it did nothing to cure or remedy my perpetual NETFLIX angst/agony the horribly handled season 3 plot on 90210 for Dixon & Ivy. We really need the new season of Cloak & Dagger to knock it out the park or the new seasons of Stranger Things and Greenhouse Academy to hit grand slams for teen IR and just mmaybe I can manage to break this accursed hold 90210 has on my inner adolescent lol. Damn Rebecca Sinclair sent Dixon the Dickless to a gay bar in the very same dam episode Ivy meets her next lover & future husband Raj . . . oh the ironic symbolism of that slimy grimy slicky tricky bitch Executive Producer Rebecca Sinclair (SMDH)

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

James Earl Jones and Estelle Parsons played them in The UFO Incident.

6. darkcurry

On Netflix - Blood Money

7. darkcurry

Movie Grio with David Oyelowo, Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried

Not sure if there is IR in this, looks by the trailer David's character is in a motel room with Amanda.

8. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^ Isn't Blood Money a Bollywood movie from 2012?

9. darkcurry

Not this one. lol.

10. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

This looks to be one of those movies where the IR is incidental because her true object of affection is a white guy, but I guess it still counts.

An odd thing I noticed is that none of the brothers in the trailer are listed in the starring credits.........hmm

11. darkcurry

Movies like this I don't get. lol. Because she seems like a piece of crap. Women like her, in real life I turn the other way.

12. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I only know of this film because I keep up with LaKeith Stanfield's career. I knew there were two black dudes in the film, didn't know there was a third one. Months ago there was a Q&A with the director, a producer and about five members of the cast. Two of the black guys, including Stanfield, were part of the five cast members who participated. So I'm surprised that none of them garnered a credit in this trailer, especially a rising star like Stanfield. Maybe their roles are much smaller than I expected. To be honest there has been no indication that Stanfield is in the film past the first scene.

13. darkcurry

Opening up this weekend in select cities Horror Movie "They Remain" - William Jackson Harper and Rebecca Henderson

14. Neiht

Neiht New Member

She's a racist always has been and always will be proven facts she was pretty much forced to do a movie with Wil Smith a few years back because the racist allegations started up.

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Netflix just just dropped this trailer Yesterday for a movie called "Candy Jar":

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  16. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

You should post this in the "IR on TV Shows" thread. The trailer says it's a Netflix Original Series.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  18. Soulthinker

Saw the flick and there is no IR.

19. Soulthinker

Why she was forced?

20. darkcurry

If it wasn't for Netflix these probably wouldn't see the light of day in mainstream and to Mainstream America. Thank you Netlfix. The trailers look awesome too and yeah just checked it out The Innocents is a television. And a pretty cool looking one at that.