When you joined this forum - what was your story?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by FEHG, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Hahaha! Since y'all are "larger" maybe it made her forget she liked y'all for those other reasons.

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

She must like how brothers repeatedly bang her head against the headboard. That accounts for the memory loss. :p

3. Tamstrong

Yeah, I bet she does. lol She'd better be careful though. Memory loss can be a dangerous thing when a person is already stupid to begin with. :p

4. z

z Well-Known Member

Haha inspector Tam caught her red handed
    I have always suspected that Julie person is some white guy in Houston just trolling

5. Tamstrong

Just doing my duty, sir. ;)

I think most of us suspected the same thing. As usual, it was just a matter of time before "she" outed herself.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I definitely felt a cheesy vibe

I didn't want to say anything too outlandish tho...in case I was wrong

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Pffft. You stayed quiet because you just didn't want to mess up your chance at being her newest baby daddy........:p

8. Mignonne

Mignonne Member

Sorry to interrupt your conversation :smt039

1. What was your "status" when you joined up?

Separated and had started dating a BM a few months before joining.

2. What were you hoping to get from this forum/site?

Seeking a community of like-minded individuals. It was my first IR relationship, and I was looking for reference points. Turned out, humanity is color-neutral. No need for IR relationship advice. Also, I come back here because I like the people. You are all (except for trolls) awesome!

3. Has either of those changed since you joined?

Yes, see above re: what I was hoping to get from this forum. I am in the same relationship :)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  9. JohnWick

JohnWick New Member

1. What was your "status" when you joined up?

-Single.

2. What were you hoping to get from this forum/site?

-I was hoping to engage with like-minded people who enjoyed the differences between us and the beauty of interracial relationships. I travel a lot to different cities so the chance at meeting new and interesting people is always something I'm up for.

3. Has either of those changed since you joined?

-Nope. Still single (thanks for reminding me) But I figure I’m better off staying single than trying to figure out the dating scene. Because it’s almost impossible to figure out! They say it’s not good to tell women that you’re single, because if you do, they’ll get suspicious and wonder why you’re single. So I’m supposed to get a wedding ring? Seriously, am I supposed to get a wedding ring? Where can I get one for a cheap price?

But relationships aren’t the end of the world. After all, I still have my health… as if that’s worth anything. Don’t you love when people say that? “At least you still have your health.” What the hell’s that supposed to mean? So you’re gonna miserable as shit. At least you’ll live a long time to be miserable as shit. Brilliant!

You guys around here are very cool though. I really like it around here.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Your health is worth more than a relationship. Focus on that as Priority One. You'll be better for it.:)

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, John Wick! Cool login, by the way. That movie was great!

12. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

This is so beautiful!!!!!!!!

13. I'd dated black men for awhile

It was just natural for me to join. I'm glad I did caus I've met a lot of great people.

14. sidesway008

sidesway008 New Member

Status is single. I recently started a job where I am surrounded by WW. I find them to be more pleasant than what I'm used to. The fact the they can wear yoga pants to work also helps. Lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  15. biosnex

biosnex Member

I joined because I get tired of the narrow-minded thinking and the toxic haters. The B.S. they spew is so ignorant and indefensible....

16. Iluvhim

Iluvhim Member

When I first joined, I was really looking for support as I wasnt getting any in my personal life besides my boyfriend, who is from Trinidad. I was very glad to be received fairly quickly by others who believed a person is more than a skin color. I see a person, not a race, religion, skin color.

I have been in a long distance relationship NY>NC. We are engaged!! And the plan is for me to move. I am elated to be with a man I truely love and admire. Yesss !

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Congrats.

18. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Single and ready to mingle!!!! LOL

19. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

You became single again now? I am sad on your behalf. :hugs:

20. Iluvhim

Iluvhim Member

Thank you so much!