Young Brother Beaten To Death On Greek Island!!!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by nobledruali, Jul 8, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

No. I just wanted to know. Are you?

2. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

You saw the vid like we did. It was triggered by one grown man slapping another grown man in the face. You know damn well that taking a selfie with a waitress is no offense.

If you're speculating that taking the selfie was the 'trigger', you might as well also suggest that simply setting foot in greece was the trigger.

And yes, race had plenty to do with it, because if it were a white guy taking the selfie, the incident wouldn't have happened. You know that just like we know that.

3. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

"She" also said the killers should not rot in jail.

4. ColiBreh1

5. ColiBreh1

This aired on local Austin news station a few hours ago:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

This is the new Emmitt Till story to try to scare brothers back on to the plantation and to keep them from traveling outside the country.

7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Hmmm... Reading the last two or three pages of this thread confirmed a few things for me about the opinions of a few in this forum. Makes sense. It’s a terrible thing that this brother who just wanted to travel had to experience racism to the point where that racism and white supremacy had him killed. I find it equally terrible that some people would dismiss racism and white supremacy, no matter how blatant, so that they can maintain their willful ignorance.

8. meowkittenmeow

What do you mean?

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Whenever brothers talk about getting passports and traveling, somebody brings up this case as if to scare them out of it. It's a whole wave now of young dudes fleeing going to Colombia, Brazil, The Emirates, parts of Europe, etc.

Emmitt Till if you don't know, was a child from Chicago in the late 50s who while down South on vacation allegedly whistled at white woman. He was later killed by her family members. Till's mother had an open casket funeral to show the world what had been done to her son. This has been used as a boogeyman to scare BM away from dealing with WW and other races of women for generations.

10. meowkittenmeow

I am very aware or Emmitt Till. I was just curious on the correlation.

Predatory women will use any shaming tactic at their disposal. Predatory bw will also leave out the fact that no one calls the police on us more than bw, and while complaining about not finding a husband, will leave out that they have the highest divorce rates.

Intelligent brothers who are looking to travel, generally speaking, have stopped listening to predatory women a long ago. So, I don’t believe this incident will change anything. It’s just one more thing for predatory women to add to their list of shaming tactics... I believe it is in between, “you hate your mother” and “your dick is probably ashy”.