Dating Shows with BM/WW IR

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I caught the beginning of this premier too, but lost interest quickly doing other things. I like the girl, but I feel like after reading the caption "proving black women do like men outside of their race" it's going to be a show full of propaganda. Scripted (as usual) and too forced to try to "prove" men and women can actually connect in life romantically without parameters. I'm even quicker now to dismiss the show altogether if this is what their agenda is... *sigh*

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Rachel looks great and seem very nice, so I am sure she will find the man of her dreams, no matter his skin color.

3. Cherok33

Agreed.

Makes you wonder tho, a successful lawyer who is beautiful on a show to "find love"... how hard can it truly be that you have to go on national television to find quality men...?

15 seconds of fame :)

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Yes, you say something.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'm with you but anyone who signs up for that shit is usually a mediocre person

6. Cherok33

I guess I just get sucked into the storylines

They usually have one person play the bad guy/girl who will set off controversy amuck and one who plays a victim

Then the victim who is well-liked gets the next gig as bachelor/bachelorette

7. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

8. The Dark King

I'll say this dude ain't right but he's definitely not wrong either.
    But why should anyone care there's no great loss if a woman like that isn't into you.

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I just randomly tuned into the 2nd episode right now & I swear to god the scene/segment that is happening right now is a "Niggas ain't shit" segment.

10. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^What you mean?

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

12. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  13. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

14. The Dark King

Can we not support this obvious fuckery

15. ColiBreh1

Entertainment Tonight talking about it:

16. ColiBreh1

According to the hater site I like to whine about, this is supposed be the winner:

[​IMG]

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

What's the hater site I like to whine about?

18. The Dark King

I don't watch this horse shit show but has this ever happened to a white dude where he has a girl and she shows up on camera bashing him?
    Damn they aren't even secretive with their agenda. Hope them checks are worth it black people.

19. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

the hater site I like to whine about

20. ColiBreh1

I love the touch about his girl being a WW, so it just makes it easier for the Sistahood audience to shit on him.

Last edited: May 31, 2017