BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The entire season of "Famous in Love" is available to watch now on Hulu, Freeform apps/website, & ABC apps/website. I prefer to watch this week-to-week as it airs on Freeform especially since the TV season is still going on, so PLEASE NO SPOILERS!!! A couple of y'all are notorious for posting stuff that hasn't even aired yet.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Thanks.

3. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

It just a flirtation for Junior.

5. ColiBreh1

I'm pretty sure she is junior's girlfriend. But she's only appeared in like 2 episodes this season, she's just a minor character.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  6. ColiBreh1

Hmmm....I thought it was frowned upon this forum to post about non-BMWW IR.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  7. ColiBreh1

Looks like Eva Longoria is gonna be a love interest for Andre in the 5 episodes of the current 3 of "Empire":

8. Soulthinker

Saw on Viceland's Weediquette of the episode called Busted for Dope. Kenault Lawrence was arrested for a previous charge and is about to be deported. He is in a IR. Sadly he did not marry her before his arrest e.ven though they did marry in prison

9. darkcurry

There's this new show on Hulu called The Handmaid's Tale, very tough subject matter. The lead star Elizabeth Moss was in a IR relationship with a black guy and they have a daughter.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  10. ColiBreh1

Is this a typo?

11. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

If Elizabeth Moss has an IR relationship with her daughter then the subject matter can't get any tougher than that!

12. darkcurry

Sorry it was a typo. She has a daughter with her husband.

13. ColiBreh1

Rosewood just got canceled after 2 seasons:

https://twitter.com/shadowandact/status/861973654942429185
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://shadowandact.com/rosewood-canceled-at-fox

The season finale ended on a will they, won't they cliffhanger scene. So Rosewood & Villa never got together on screen.

14. ryanpaulstewart

The writing on the show was very stiff and by the numbers. Frankly, with a will-they/won't-they format, you gotta shit or get off the pot. Tension is an element of a story, but in and of itself, is a trick that gets old very quickly. If two actors have chemistry, trust that they can sustain it through a romance. The writers dragged their romantic arc episode-to-episode like a dead body.

15. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] I didn't have a problem with them dragging out the Rosewood-Villa 'ship because similar shows like "Castle" & "Bones" dragged out their main characters 'ships for 5-7 seasons until they finally got together.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  16. Soulthinker

The writers had not learned from House Of Lies.

17. Soulthinker

The writers had not learned from House Of Lies.

18. darkcurry

Yeah, I as well. It's always HOW you do those things.

19. ryanpaulstewart

Certainly. Well written is well written. This show was not.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Awwww, l liked that show. I never watched it for the storyline..l watched just because l enjoyed their interactions as partners. They were both so sexy and l felt like she seethingly wanted him underneath, but he was more oblivious to her.

You just knew if they ended up in bed she would have tore him up with all that pent up passion for him.