BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

SPOILERS FOR THE BOOK!!!!
    From what I've read, Pines character was never in the book and Chiwetel's character is a very abusive and manipulative white man. Robbie's character leaves him in the end.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Based on watching this week's episode of "The Breaks" (Season 1, Episode 4), looks like I speculated correctly that Melonie Diaz's character is Mack Wilds' love interest.

3. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

On the Star Trek Deep Space Nine episode "Through The Looking Glass" there are three instances of bm/ww sightings. First one Nana Visitor laying in the arms of a black guy, the other two is Avery Brooks locking lips with Terry Farrell ( the woman in my avatar), and later in the episode with Nana Visitor.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Thanks.

[​IMG]

I remember her as that hot reporter from Hellraiser III: Hell On Earth
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. glassesjacket24

glassesjacket24 New Member

in the new show on fox shots fired
    stephan james and conor leslie look like theyre gonna be together they have sex together but they just show the aftermath of him on her bed

6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Devon Hamilton (Bryton James) is pursuing a relationship with Mariah Young (Camryn Grimes) on CBS soap The Young and the Restless.

7. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Surprised Y&R tried the BM/WW pairing again after Tyler & Abby.

8. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Anything happen? Love to see more, she's a hot mature lady.

9. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

That's funny considering her character was introduced as Tyler's former love who was supposed to be an obstacle for Tyler and Abby, setting up arguably the first time on American TV in which a black male is in a love triangle in which both women are black. Almost immediately thereafter, however, Tyler was gone.

10. ColiBreh1

Sooooooooo.......Y'all really watch Daytime Soap Operas?

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Y&R had been having IR of brothers and WW for years but,I had to admit not that often.

12. JamalSpunky

Ha ha. Guilty as charged I guess. Actually....my woman tapes Y&R and B&B everyday on the dvr and often plays them in the room outside of the kitchen when we are preparing meals. If I had not grown up with soaps playing in my home as a kid and teenager I would have little patience for them. But I'm used to them as sort of a background noise and at times I will actually look up at the screen. And half of the women in my family tune into Y&R. Unfortunately for them I believe the days of daytime soaps are numbered.

13. JamalSpunky

Ummm....sort of, sort of not. Most pairings I'm aware of were half-hearted attempts and didn't last long.

14. ColiBreh1

I'm just got done watching last week's episode of "The Originals" (Season 4, Episode 2). Taylor Cole's character Sofya is a love interest for Marcel (played by Charles Michael Davis) this season:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. ColiBreh1

16. darkcurry

^^^ Things got a little steamy between them in episode two. Watching it right now.

Was this show a mid-season replacement for LETHAL WEAPON or STAR? It comes on right before EMPIRE.

17. ColiBreh1

It's a mid-season replacement for "Lethal Weapon", but the show was always planned as an event mini-series.

Real talk, I gotta wonder if Conor Leslie is mixed or what's her ethnicity. Because she doesn't look Anglo White.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  18. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah she does in certain times but I dont know its like a light effect.

19. darkcurry

Well if her explore talent page is correct it says she is caucasian. https://www.exploretalent.com/conorleslie

She just looks like one of those exotic looking white people, probably with mixed ancestry maybe.
    [​IMG]

Very beautiful.

20. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

To be fair Caucasian aint specific. Maybe some Greek in there or something.