White Women who aren't into black men.... at first

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^Bliss, you Listening?

*Hint, don't post videos of white b*****s boasting about how they just 'love' black men using words like 'swag' and 'cool'.

Those are red flags and indicate according to "FromUKNHereToPlay" either a white girl that fits type #1, #2 or combination of the two! GOT IT?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Dude, they're young cute females and expressing their love for Black guys - did that depress you even more? My bad.
    What else can l assist you with to stop you jumping?

Lol..So we come in three categories? So no room for White ladies who listen to Rap AND marry a Black man?..interesting. Guess they don't exist. Especially on this very forum.
    You dick.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're being sarcastic and don't agree with him. Let me know if l got that right?

4. MightyLighty

^Well, we finally agree on something...kisses.

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

That guy is an absolute joke. I swear anyone who reads his posts can immediately understand why he has such women issues.

Shockingly, I fit into none of his predefined "ww who date bm" categories lol. If he only knew how big the world is outside of his narrow minded bubble.

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Please even if Idris Elba was busted financially, he's over 6 feet tall, black and handsome, with London accent. Like he couldn't get chicks. Fuck outta here

That sounded a little homoerotic I need to check myself. LMAO

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. If Idris Elba had no money. He'd get few women. He'd still get something because every man gets to smash some b*tch.

But in the sexual market place which is 100% geared in woman's favour were even the most average of women thinks they are a supermodel.

Then it's not enough for a man just to be handsome. You have to have be handsome. You have to have status. You have to have game. You have to have charm. You have to have charisma. You have to have money. You have to have a nice place and once your over 30, women kinda expect you to have car.

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You sound like you're projecting your loser experiences onto Idris

LOL!

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Lol

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well, Childish Gambino's Redbone is a fav of mine, so we're 2-100. Smooches.

Girl, you nailed it. A pitiful joke.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Whut world do you LIVE IN??
    It's beyond a Bubble - more like a nut house.
    Average women don't go around thinking they are supermodels. Who told You that?
    They don't expect everything from a man, either.
    Jesus Christ, we are human..we love our men as they are. If they aren't happy and want to improve we cheer them on. No genuine woman expects all this things you highlighted...any who do are alone.
    And any man who thinks that's what a woman expects upfront is alone also because he would never be able to live up to those standards all the time, or if he did, he'd resent her for them.

Man, you're a confused mutt who is stuck on stupid delusions from too much tv and movies and videos. Get out in the real world and bloody INTERACT with women.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  12. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Ahh I love that song!

13. MightyLighty

But there is some truth to what he is saying about modern day women and their expectations and self-worth. Like most women are no more than average or slightly above it, but social media has given some of them the impression that they can be the next [insert name] and other supermodels from yesteryear.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

While there are those who are playing up for attention on social media. Many women still deal with issues of low self esteem....including many of those who are on social media. What you fail to realize is that many are overcompensating. They don't even look like the pictures they are showing. It's mostly smoke and mirrors. In general, women spend large amounts of money, time and energy trying to be something they will never be....something that doesn't actually exist.

15. MightyLighty

Touche...but they'd be the first to tell you that's they aren't concerned about guys think, it's just for self-satisfaction.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Not that they will admit it but, most women play up to other women actually. Not because they are into women, it's about competition, keeping up, and attention. Truth be told - it's more about the attention/acceptance (although most will say "jealousy" of other women) Men (generally speaking) don't care about all the crap that many women think is so ultra important. Unfortunately, in more recent years guys have gotten caught up in it all more though.

Take a good look at those who are married and are playing it up, they aren't looking for male attention. They are playing it up to get the chiccas to want to be like them, look like them, buy their products, etc.

How many men are really wanting a woman with fake hair, lashes, nails, etc. It's an illusion.

Remember youngin - there's a difference between a girl and a woman.

17. MightyLighty

Fake hair, lashes, nails, etc is what seems to attract ballers and black men to the Kardashian/Jenner clan.

18. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Alot

19. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok and that's reality? That's not the average black man/white woman relationship. Get real.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Do you really think that when it comes down to who a man wants to end up with they are going for all the fake stuff?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.