Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

Are you having fun? I know you really like to try to stir the pot (you posted it to me in a PM). You are full of shit. You've not posted ONE thing where any of the three of us said anything at all against Black Women. Your lame attempt at the thread where some women posted against men who put down bw doesn't in any way prove anything about any of us. You want to claim that because I didn't chime in on that thread (at a point when I wasn't active on these boards) I'm somehow dissing bw? Yah sorry but that doesn't cut it either. Try again.

Stop with the name calling.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

I find it really sad that on a site that should be about supporting white women and black men being together we have so called members who seem to only want to attack those of us who are actually in said relationships. How is that, in any way, aligned with the purpose of this site?

I'm sure there are plenty of other places on the web where people can go and rag about white women/black men. People wonder why so many have left the site. There is no need to wonder.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

We are lucky to still have you.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

True story

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! Sadly (for me), it seems I missed much fun and came along as folks were leaving.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

Thanks hon.

7. K

K Well-Known Member

It's gone in waves over the years. Some new ones come and it gets better for a bit but then there are also new trolls all the time. At this point, I don't really think there will be a big surge upward again.

I think some of the damage is permanent. You have people on here who have become involved, engaged and married who don't even want to post about it, or show pictures because of the attacks (from so called members). I think it's partly because of the lack of moderating. However, if there was much more positive going on than negative, the negative dies out pretty fast. At times I (and others) have made attempts to turn it around and it works for a bit, but that takes effort.

Personally, I just don't have the time, energy, or inclination to battle it. Some of us live the reality of it all in real life on a daily basis, the last thing we need is to come on a site that's supposed to be dedicated to the support of White Women Black Men relationships and get attacked. Quite frankly, I've never dealt with as much hostility about my IR relationship and family as I have on this site.

8. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Got dayum @ all these cute ass pawgs out and about today with the warmer weather.

[​IMG]

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Because sadly, as Goodlove has demonstrated, too many people only see either the "White Women" or "Black Men" in the site title and act as if the site is simply about supporting just one and not the other. So you get White women joining who only see things from a whiteness/womanhood POV or Black men joining and only seeing things from a blackness/manhood POV.

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Maybe they attack us and our relationships because they're jealous that we have what they desire but can't get? GL for example...he's admittedly attracted to ww but I doubt he'll ever actually date one because he's so internally conflicted about that potential relationship somehow being disrespectful to bw. He overcompensates to a point that he's no longer living his own life. Incredibly sad (and truthfully pathetic) to see a grown man behave that way. There's people on here who've spoken about it taking "courage" to be in IR relationships. I don't personally agree with that, but maybe they're angry that we have the "courage" to fight for our relationships if need be, and they don't. Who knows. Its so very sad that no one shares any pictures of value though.

11. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Soo...I'm a "Lil hitler" because I call bw hoes...but you can't show a single post of me actually calling bw hoes? Nah, you're not crazy at all lol

Yes you are! You're a strong black woman and don't you ever let anyone tell you different!

This post coming from someone who has no clue what the term even means! I literally lol'd GL, thank you.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Sadly, I'd have to agree with the permanent damage part. I think I'm just holding onto a thin thread of hope. No reason it should be this way as we're all adults and while disagreements will happen...Again, we're all adaults.

13. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Did anyone wear Green on St. Patrick Day?

14. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Many of these matriarchal simp negroes like @goodlove8 are brainwashed and conflicted, on this board and off. They should just leave the white women for those of us who unabashedly love them, and go uplift their queens, who themselves are not conflicted at all about giving brothers hell, chasing white dick and singing the praises of their white daddies over black men.

The WW who once posted here who are now in relationships with WM don't come back here to berate the WW who still date/marry black guys, or "defend" or "uplift" WM, they just kept it moving.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

16. 4north1side2

Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube has really killed my generations self esteem and self worth. Because of the technology behind social media, the fakeness of Hollywood has spread globally and I greatly despise the age we are living in.

As little as a community wwbm.com is, it's one of the few online communities where you can converse with genuine people trolling or not.

Everybody be doing mad extra shit these days for likes and views. You see women in the club looking bored out they damn minds sitting there just staring into they phones but when a hit song comes on they instantly jump on Snapchat or Facebook live to do a quick 20 second dance while screaming "ayeeee ayeeee" to look like they are having the time of their life just to sit the fuck back down being bored staring into they phone.

Folks going out in huge groups at dining establishments not speaking to each other while they eat but taking group photos for everyone to see like they all cool with each other.

Folks taking vacations strictly to post photos for everyone to see instead of just enjoying they time away from everyone.

Suburban white kids in college who don't give a single fuck of inner city children in they own cities but travel all the way to Africa to some village to take some photo op pics of theirselves with black kids giving them water or teaching in a classroom to show everyone on Facebook they are making the world a better place.

Fuck this fake ass world we live in.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. K

K Well-Known Member

Wow. That's really sad.

I often go out with a friend of mine and we sit and talk and have tea (yes I'm old) and a couple of times we ended up at BJs just because they are one of the only places open later. We've seen the big groups of younger people sitting eating and in their phones and talk about it. It's a very odd thing to see. Her bf's brother is always jumping up to take pictures when they all go out to dinner and he's quick to post them on FB or wherever. I didn't realize that was a thing though. That has to really be something to watch the people at clubs sitting there bored and then jumping up all excited for a song to post on SM.

I'm always taking pics of the kids as they are doing things. But I have noticed that when I take pics with other kids involved they are very quick to pose. The moms always want the perfectly posed smiling pics too. I prefer the natural ones of them doing things. As my oldest daughter is moving out and about to get married I really appreciate being able to look back and see how they really were rather than fake scenarios.

18. 4north1side2

That's the problem, everything is so forced, unnatural, and non genuine now. Take my girls mom for example, her mom will go on Facebook every few weeks making these huge paragraph dedications to her daughter about how much she "loves her Princess" with these heartfelt photos that garners over 100 likes each and every time.

Her mom hasn't came to visit her yet these past 3 years and the last time her mom called her was in January.

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Birthday coming up and I want to splurge like I never did before.
    All my older people if you could do it over again would purchase your dream car?

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Funny - I was just having this conversation the other day with someone. Most will tell you (who have actually done it) no....it's a momentary thrill that quickly dissapates. However, most people have to seem to learn that by doing it.