The most swiped-right man on Tinder is a black man.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by ColiBreh1, Feb 15, 2017.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

3 and 4 look kind of similar except the eyebrows. Pretty boys through and through. They've got that cute face, but I'd never date them. Guys like that are the ones I look at and think "Aww so handsome" (kind of in that grandma voice lol), as I quickly move on to the more masculine type lol. One and two I'd have dated in a heartbeat in my single days... they're not my definition of a pretty boy.

Maybe it comes down more to character and masculinity. If you've got both with a pretty face, chances are I won't view you as just a "pretty boy". Not that it matters at all, just figured I'd clarify my opinion lol.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

I'm old - I look at those and think awww lil boys thinking they are the shit.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Well shit you were doing so well to reel in one and two. God damn lol. Number two is so beautiful! Baby face. I'd expect breakfast of his chest at 2am on the dot every morning haha!

I think I need counseling though haha I think my love for the beautiful black man has consumed my every thought lol I saw a beautiful black man on the train yesterday and just stared in awe lol thinking he better be going home to a white girl. And then sometimes I think I was put on earth to just be a foster carer and take them all into my humble abode :p

But for real the black man is something else it's just such a sad shame that some people out there don't see it.

I still wanna see a pic of the hot couple!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Apply 'dat pressure! :)

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol

Import quotas, shortages and the subsequent effect on market value.

Hahaha!

6. beccaomecca

My grammar is appaling lol ^^^^^^

7. K

K Well-Known Member

Becca I think you may be into addiction, obsession, fetishism now LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. beccaomecca

I'm telling you I have some serious issues hahaha! I call it the Australia effect. I blame it on the drought!!

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

We need more like you ;-)

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Very strong with the thirst, you are, hmm? Have you developed a siren call for us black men? LOL

11. beccaomecca

Now that's a scary thought LOL

12. beccaomecca

Haha. I'm no desperado I just know beautiful when I see it

13. K

K Well-Known Member

IDK ...the thirsty desperation thing is apparent. Like you said, it must be the drought over there.

Lack of options does weird things to people.

14. beccaomecca

Lol. I snagged a beautiful beast to call my own though. The thirsty is exclusively reserved now :p

15. Very true.

Black men’s are judged to the ABSOLUTE HIGHEST STANDARD.

Hell, if a black man isn’t walking around looking like a damn Boris Kudjoe clone, then to most women, he is seen as worthless. The only way he can compensate for this fact, is if he takes on a thug persona. Or, have a lot of money.

Don't work in reverse though.

I've seen some of the most beautiful, intelligent and talented minority women -Black, Biracial, Hispanic, Indian and DEFINITELY Asian and white – throwing themselves at some of the most plainest and ugliest of white guys.

When it comes to black men. Women want the extremes

They either want a thug or a REALLY good black man; like everything about him is on point. It’s mainly for society’s sake since people question women of ALL races why they with a black man. So these women get black men where it’s like ‘I see why you with him’ quality.

Hell, even women who don’t even DATE black men, have the nerve to chime in.

Black men, as a whole, have far more obstacles in their way when it comes to attaining ANYTHING in this society. Everybody knows this. Yet, we are judged the HARSHEST by all groups of women. We have to start way behind the starting line, practically in the damn bleachers. Yet, other groups of men, whose backgrounds are far more privileged than our own, are given far more breaks in the way of flaws than black men are.

It’s like when it comes to every other group of men, women look for what’s RIGHT about you, before they look for what’s WRONG about you. Yet, when it comes to black men, it’s the exact damn opposite. Women look for what’s WRONG about you before they look for what’s RIGHT about you.

In fact, from my personal experience, when a woman comes across a black man who looks as if he has his stuff together, they will literally try to tear him the hell down so they won’t have to consider his black ass as a suitor. Women of all races do this. They will fight that attraction to the damn bitter end. When it comes to other men; however, they just go with the flow.

If there is one thing, ANYTHING, wrong with your black ass, you are disqualified. Yet, other men can be flawed as hell, and women will give them chance after damn chance.

You always have to be 10 times better than everyone else; and that stuff can become EXHAUSTING.

Women who seek white men in this society are awarded with praise and approval. Yet, women who like black men in this society are the victims of scorn, disapproval, and derision.

Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY feels as if AVERAGE black men deserve such women…Black, or non-black.

What happens, is you have women of ALL NATIONALITIES who practically throw themselves at white men, as a result. Then, you have tons of these OLD, USED UP ASS WOMEN, who are in their 40?s and 50?s, many of whom have been passed around like a blunt all of their lives by white and non-black men, all of a sudden, develop a THING for black men.

I'm not saying any of the women on this site are this way. i'm just saying

Another thing, for men of other nationalities , being masculine is ENCOURAGED; I.E. Italians or Latinos. It’s ENCOURAGED for non-black men to be masculine, while for black men, it’s DISCOURAGED. That’s one of the main reasons why you have so many feminine black men these days. That's why movie about gay black man *Moonlight* wins best film at the Oscars last night.

They are trying feminize black men !!! We need more of this

And less of this

[​IMG]

It got so bad, that at the famous black uni in the USA (Moorhouse) the top guys had to put a memo out, banning black men from cross dressing, because too many brothers were coming in, in high heels and make up. I'm not making this up.

Many black men have completely given up on trying to be masculine men; because nobody really wants to see it.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Black men are, indeed, held to higher standards. If and when black men succeed, they are unaware( or ignorant) of envious people around him. And if they make a mistake, no matter how big or small, the effects can be damaging and permanent.

Over thirty years ago, a female friend of mine told me that girls are funny because they were not used to the adoration of guys, while at the same time, they enjoyed it.

I had learned that women want men to be heroes. They want to feel a man's energy. They want to know that they are safe with that man.
    They want a man that they feel they can rely on.

Most of the time, it is all superficial from both sexes.

There is a lot of pressure that black men face and black men have to choose their battles carefully.

17. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Beast?

18. K

K Well-Known Member

I totally missed that.

19. beccaomecca

Built like a beast

20. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Ok...