Man Hits Woman - Was he Right ? Or Wrong ?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by FromUKNHereToPlay, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Lol, while its true statistics show that there is a bias against BM in our criminal and legal systems, we do have rights and the law can work in our favor, we just have to be more careful than most when confronted with a potential legal situation.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Really? Because it seems like it don't take much for us to be discredited especially with a jury.

3. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Yes, the law can work for us, using the video of the football player as an example, even though he was unjustly assaulted and battered first, if he made the choice to walk away without retaliatory violence, filed assault/battery charges with the police, got the video as evidence, given her prior criminal record he would have a very high probability of a positive legal outcome. Perhaps even sued her in civil court for monetary gain. That would have been making the law work for him as a BM, and I suspect if more men chose this route it would be FAR more effective in stopping physically violent women from attacking men.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

All I got to say is Hope Solo can still get it. Lol. No calls to 911 would be needed. Lmao

5. The Dark King

Till she gives you that 2 piece lol

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. You guys are funny

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'd sign a waiver to have the same weekend with Hope Solo, Gina Carano, and Michelle Rodriguez. Lol. I'd even leave my cell phone at home. Hahaha!

8. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

9. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Right! This is part of what we were saying. In his position... You just have to make good decisions for many reasons, and one of them is that fact that he's an athlete with professional sports aspirations. I do believe people can learn from their mistakes/bad decisions, but all too often the powers that be aren't always very forgiving. Sadly, he's learning the hard way about hindsight.

11. The Dark King

This shit makes a really strong case for segregation

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Nope. Haiti has their freedom but they are poor. Group economics has always been the solution. And yes we need people amoung us who speak some Hausa and Swahili.

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I get your position. No doubt that it's sad and sucks, but it's yet another best practice example for surviving while black in America. I'm still not justifying his actions in any way, shape or form, but clearly if he were a WM... This plays out very differently and very likely not to his detriment.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

There are 3 types of power in this world

1.) Economic
    2.) Political
    3.) Military

Segregation is not power.

Imaginary lines mean nothing. We are on a rock in a galaxy that expands 100,000 light years.

15. The Dark King

I'm thinking both segregation and strong economics. I don't see Jews and Arabs going through this horseshit.

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lol! What's gotten into you, it's like you have a disdain for white women now.

17. The Dark King

Yeah remember good old Brock Turner or the swimmer from the Olympics. White men ALWAYS get the benefit of the doubt and rarely face the full extent of consequences unless they steal money from a bank or other institutions. Stealing from the poor is A ok though

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Because Jews have cornered what's arguably the most powerful market in America. They are not physically separated. I expect more from you man. Enough of these simple ass thoughts.

19. The Dark King

Nah not at all fam. No disdain but the more I see how this game is played I think we as black people need a break from certain groups while we figure out and fix our own situation. I'm just looking at what works in the world. I think I'm getting sick of us having to constantly fight for our humanity. And when I say segregation I'm not saying we can't be friends with or have close relationships with other types of people I'm just seeing a deep need to focus on ourselves for awhile. How many times do we have to learn the hard ass lesson they are literally against us

20. The Dark King

But maybe it is that simplistic. We occupy all these damn service sectors but don't own them. We are the biggest consumer block in thr country but couldn't tell by the way we're treated. I get it's not everyone but when you stop and think that 60 million of our fellow Americans were completely ok voting in people who would dismantle our civil liberties and make an economy out of jailing and exploiting us maybe we need to start thinking about "us" in a way we haven't in awhile.