White Teen girl fundraises 10K after parents disown her cause she has black boyfriend

Discussion in 'In the News' started by ColiBreh1, Jan 13, 2017.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

If you actually read I was talking about giving her a ride

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah but if you don't read the whole thing then you will not get the proper info

Also forum means debate

3. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Why should a perfect stranger do it?

As I said meant times she's an abled body and there are many avenues to get an education.

He's old enough to drive . He can pick her up and take her where she needs to go.

4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

That's not being direct. That's being an ass

5. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

A hatemonger...You would.

Again ecoli and you didn't even read what I replied to.

Yall so anti - bw, Y'all swear up and down I brought up bw in the Convo . Lol .

It's funny y'all love talking reading comprehension.....Lol

It's funny no one used the word caping. Hhmm oh that's reserved for bw.
    Y'all love calling bw hoes.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Here what you said....
    @k he mentioned in if he lived in town then ...
    That statement changed the whole dynamic. I didn't know he lived out of town.

But the scenerio TDK gave was if he lived in town....Why should he help?

So why should we help if the bf don't need to?

He could give that girl a ride to class and work.

Also they are 18 , thus they can get into contracts and she can get her own place and a job. In most states you can do that.

You can join the military without a parents consent at 18

7. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Really so how am I trolling?

8. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Really? Show one post that shows that.

Hell I can show you posts where you really don't like ww.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I've got receipts homie we all know you don't. This forum is the closest you've ever come to talking to any woman. Best it with your Mac notes kittie boo boo

10. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Receipts? You get prostitutes or something?
    Damn dude!!!
    Show me the posts. Oh you can't.

That's what the KKK do. They tell lies and when you ask them for facts they deflect.

I mean really , you don't like ww. So you make up studies to bolster your Bs.

So again show me where I said anything negative about ww.

You and raider calling bw hoes and saying slick shit all the damn time. Hhmm. No different than the KKK.

11. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Do you pay extra for the prostitute to call you nigger during sex

12. The Dark King

Please provide the post where either Raider or I called bw hoes.

Secondly all the pics I've posted with actual girlfriends show love I've shared with ww would suggest I don't hate ww.
    Just because you cape for women doesn't mean you love them, you treat them like children. You may worship them, especially bw, but you definitely don't respect them. Tell us more about you how they should earn their meals.

13. The Dark King

I've never paid for prostitute girl. The way you're angry about it screams of something a bw would hold on to.
    "How could be with a white girl calling him that when we suffer with him. Even though we won't date bm like him he should sit home bitter too"

Keep on keeping on boo

14. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Fool you said " receipts". That Freudian slip....

You have been paying for ass.

Lol

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

"Caping" means captain save hoe...So you guys always say I'm caping bw. So .....

Now show me where I degraded ww.

16. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

He's truly a moron. Not once have I ever called or even insinuated that bw are hoes. His comprehension is worse than anyone I've ever met.

Goodlove I'm going to literally break this for for you...you want to know why no one has accused you of white knighting ("caping") in this thread? Because you aren't defending the ridiculous female in this story. If you're not unnecessarily defending some female then you're NOT cape-wearing. That's what you usually do... come in trying to play superman as if any female needed your help to begin with. If you'd read, Goodlove, you'd have understood that that phrase has nothing to do with calling people hoes. Good fucking heavens.

17. The Dark King

It's a term people use to refer to having proof. I won't even throw an old man joke at you on this one since I learned it from my niece lol

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]This dude.

SMH. Fine I'll say it, TDK has been caping for for this Allie Dowdle chick this entire thread. Are you happy now Goodlove?[​IMG]

BTW, I just checked the GoFundMe. She is less than $200 from raising 35k in 8 days. Her goal was only 10k.

19. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol. Lying ass.

You have been writing off your tricking

20. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Hahaha kids these days make me feel old every.frickin.day.