Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And this right here is why I don't want to step foot in Texas or most of the South or Midwest. Literal lunacy. How you don't lose your own mind is amazing

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. You'd probably love Dallas/San Antonio/Houston. Go to the big cities even in the Midwest and you'll find tens of thousands of progressives and like minded folk.

3. The Dark King

You're probably right but way too close to crazy for my comfort. Aside from the Nazi shit they believe aliens were guarding JFK? The only thing I'll give on is Jackie O having Mariyln killed that would actually make sense lol

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Wow! Sadly, it's not even a shocker any longer. Even more sad/misguided... I bet each of them would consider themselves a god-fearing christian.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

They are probably more dumb than crazy. Dumb ignorant people often fill in the blanks with absurd or oversimplified assumptions. The conversation seemed crazy, but they are probably not unless they were actually saying some of those things around black people.

They are probably a bunch of old dummies that can barely work the cable remote.

6. The Dark King

You're probably right but they having voting rights. I want nothing to do with that level of dumb it only brings disaster

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Texas is a powerhouse tech hub only outmatched by California. Florida is in 3rd place.

8. The Dark King

That's unfortunate. Thankfully I'm not in tech right now

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Charlotte and Atlanta are right behind New York and Chicago for finance. Lol

11. The Dark King

Not in the ways that matter to me. Most of my foreign business loves coming here just to site see. It's amazing what influences people.

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

This. You are good in Texas as long as you're in 1 of the big city metro areas (Houston, Dallas, Austin, & San Antonio). For example all of the big city counties went blue during the election.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

What's amazing about tourists going to New York? Lol. I should revisit during the summer myself. Glad that I got to see the world trade center back in the day.

14. The Dark King

I'm saying it influences business decisions. At this point business can be done totally online but there's something about going to a place that people love

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

People that do the big deals are going to do deals in New York, because it's the Financial capital, not because they love New York...lol.

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I drink. Heavily.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The Reign of The Great Hate Pumpkin has officially begun.....

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Sanders isn't a Democrat. We owe him nothing.