Slavic and german girls with black man

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by John Manson, Dec 19, 2013.

1. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

heh

2. Skylight

Skylight Active Member

love is love.

3. guychoy

guychoy New Member

Moscow is amazing. I went to Russia last year right after my deployment to Assholistan. I loved the Slavic ladies, but there are also lots of sexy Turkic, Caucasian and Mongol types running around. I picked this little shorty up, an ethnic Kalmyk, on the Red Square on my first day in Moscow. I was ready to wife that! Yes that brotha is me.

14524985449_1e069bda0a_c.jpg

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Did you marry her?

5. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

In less that 3 hours?? I know Asian pussy is tight as hell but i dont think he's married her yet

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

ex huh?

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Seemed like he was in love on a level unknown to most men, the way he described and revealed the image of the two together. But, hey he was over there. I am still here. God, I have got to get a passport. LOL

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Guychoy,you are lucky they did not jack you with those high visa fees. Also,I hope you got some hookups before you left Russia.

9. guychoy

guychoy New Member

Shit I wanted to but my more rational brain took charge - basically I pussed out and missed a solid opportunity.

10. guychoy

guychoy New Member

Soulthinker, the visa fee wasnt too bad, I paid about $300 get it expedited since I had less than 2wks between getting back from A-Stan to flying back to Asia. Plus I had alot of deployment money to blow so it was nothing to me. Yep sure did get some ;)

I'm really curious to check out other FSU countries now like Ukraine, Moldova, Kazakhstan and Belarus. I 've been studying Russian like a fiend and I hired a Skype teacher in Ukraine.

11. Soulthinker

When you do go to Ukraine make sure to visit the western side. I once known a woman from Liviv and she told me if we meet it would be in Poland since at that time there were skinheads living in the city. Sadly,we lost touch. I remember seeing movies made in Ukraine,they have fine women there. As for Belarus,Kazakhstan,and Modova,chasing the women is better than talking about politics. What is your opinion of those dating tours those White guys go to?

12. guychoy

guychoy New Member

Yeah I heard that W. Ukraine was pretty xenophobic, but I heard the same about Moscow and St. Petes, and I ended up loving them, especially SP. Yes, I agree that Ukraine has some dimes indeed and in many different flavours. I go crazy for the darker, green-eyed Tartar/Slavic types (pulling out it not and option!)

I'm 29, but if I haven't been able to secure a nice foreign honey by age 40 then I will take one of those tours. I think that it takes alot of the work out of it because everyone is there to find a spouse and not fuck around.

13. Soulthinker

Had you seen the videos of that guy named Philko on You Tube? Very interesting. Hope he either writes a book or do a doc. Yes,those tours are just for the women who want to leave Russia or Ukraine instead of staying. A brother needs a hookup or wingman to help him since going alone and not speaking Russian or Ukrainian can be very awkward.

14. jayisshowtime

jayisshowtime New Member

a lot of asian cuties in the FSR countries. know a few who were born there and moved to china (i live in beijing).

i dated a belarussian, english is perfect. only thing at times she didn't really understand was when i used idioms in regular conversation, but that was my fault. creature of habit sometimes.

there are a lot of girls in that part of the world that speak english. some of my really good friends live in kiev and their english is perfect. you could date those girls that cannot speak english well. but dig this shit, you are likely to run into the problems western men here in beijing have dating asian women with virtually no english - communication problems. lots get lost in translation. shit gets frustrating. that honeymoon phase will wear off real quick. if you are intending to just fool around, have at it. but, be careful. and, if you can speak the language in that particular country, do the damn thang!

in short, if you are looking to find a wife, speaking the same language is paramount. even with survival language, you may run into problems. also, find a woman making moves out here. they are out here. if you are living in a foreign country, mix up your places you socialize, get involved in hobbies, clubs, etc. a lot of cats don't do that, they just hit the clubs and fuck around in there. one of my friends in kiev, she does yoga. she said there are a lot of ladies at her gym that are interested in foreign guys. guess what!? aren't many at their gym? these are professional ladies who have been around the world, very independent. so all of them aren't trying to green card your ass. homegirl worked in the states for a couple of years.

again, be safe and pragmatic fellas. use the time abroad to evolve and truly hone yourselves. you can get mixed up in woman drama abroad too, easily.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw a lot of his video clips. He seems to have a lot of success with the women in Russia and Ukraine. I like his honesty.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Ah, yes. The battle of two brains. One is high and the other is low. Rational thought does win out in the end. You didn't puss out. This experience is just a missed opportunity. It happens to all of us.

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Hahahaha, well said!

18. Soulthinker

No doubt you looked fine Athena.

19. guychoy

guychoy New Member

Yeah I watch Philko's vids all the time! Yes he has a unique perspective on Russia and Ukraine. Being the hustler that he is, I'm sure that he has a book in the works. I admire thtat guy. I actually got a CELTA to teach English back in 2012 but then I decided to join the military. I may go teach English there just for kicks.

Yes, a wingman/guide is essential! ? ???? ????????, ??????, ? ?????? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ??????????? ?? ??????? ??? ??????? ???? ?????, ???????? ??? ???????????.

20. Soulthinker

Guychoy,there was a member of this site dj4monie who was a dj in some Ukrainian cities. Search Ukraine and Russia and you find a lot of threads. Hope you can be a teacher in Ukraine soon.