Maintaining Blackness

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Aug 11, 2017.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I think the men can do whatever, but just not with a non-BW (especially a WW)

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

True story I don't hear them complain nearly as much about dudes not working and being on the block. The issue seems to be when a bm builds himself up and exercises options that they themselves would do in a heart beat.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Agreed. Asian and Latinas can be rationalized as "of color" but the dreaded White Women are BW's real bete noire

4. K

K Well-Known Member

Which I always think is ridiculous, given they didn't want anything to do with these same men who are educated, successful, etc before. But as soon as a ww gets near them it goes a different direction.

5. The Dark King

Damn girl preach.
    I say it all the time my particular brand goes particularly unnoticed by black women until I'm with a non black woman especially a white woman. I'm literally invisible until I'm with white woman otherwise I'm too nerdy too short I talk white I'm boring etc (according to friends of friends)
    In fact the one time I made a real attempt at dating a black woman long term her friends (all in their 30s) couldnt stop teasing the situation. "Girl you're more chanel and hes comic con how is that gonna work"

Lol you just saved me a therapy session

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. K

K Well-Known Member

It's ok. It's a present. It's much better to be with someone who really wants you for who and how you really are. All that bs, makes it easier to see things more clearly.

7. The Dark King

You are so right. Been saying that for sometime that rejection has given far more than acceptance.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You should count your blessings. What's up with that bw repellent? Do you have some for sell?

9. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

LOL, you need bw repellent? Are they harassing you?:)

10. The Dark King

Lol go to school for something nerdy that isn't glamorized on tv. (Partners at CPA firms earn just as much as those at Law firms lol) Dress like you shop at LL Bean and do shit like white water rafting it keeps them far at bay unless you look like the Rock or you're white lol

Or Join a book club. Black women won't say one word to me outside of group yet the white woman (Jewish ones in particular) cling to me like I'm a life raft.

11. DudeNY12

Yup! This all day. I experienced it a few times.

I heard from a friend back in my 20s that a neighborhood girl had an interest in me, but that one of her criticisms was that I needed to have a "hooked up" ride. I guess my Honda Accord in stock form wasn't good enough:).

Yup! Let me just move on to someone who would appreciate me for who I was/am.

Yup! By the time they figure out the real deal... You're long gone and having a happy life.

12. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, book club, the hottest thing ever. I’d be so clinging to you. LLBean? No thanks. But better than gangsta style anyway:)

13. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

This.

14. RicardoCooper

Even the "evil" white woman gets it

15. RicardoCooper

A black man who READS? To them you ARE a life raft!

:D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. RicardoCooper

17. DudeNY12

This made me think of another situation. I was still living in the Bronx and had just started seeing this BW. We were planning to go out to a movie and dinner. I suggested we go up in Westchester where we'd likely encounter a lot less riff-raff and such. Here we were in Yonkers which is quite diverse, and a nicer area, and this girl blurts out... "Why are we here around these whiteys?"

Yup, and the reasoning of why a BM would choose a WW. My favorite that actually made me lough out loud was... "A BM who date/marry WW does so because they're weak and can't handle a strong BW".

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. The Dark King

You talking about my neck of the woods finish the story lol

19. DudeNY12

Oops!:) I'll go back and edit that.

20. The Dark King

Lmao hold the fuck on Yonkers is nice. You're definitely from the boroughs. North Yonkers is decent but South Yonkers where DMX and the Lox are from is straight hood. They are trying to gentrify it now but the goons won't leave. They just hired a new police force starting them at 72k a year to clean that shit up. If you have some extra money now is the time to buy before it blows up

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List