The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Exactly. Wesley was great as Blade. One superhero per actor we don't need more than that.

2. The Dark King

Not anything X Men related like Gifted

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Yeah but @darkcurry spoke like it was some doubt that Cloak and Dagger would be part of the MCU. They're not X-Men/Fox-related

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I like the J.J. Abrams-produced "Star Trek" films, but I've never seen any of the "Star Trek" TV shows or previous films. Did they really push a LGBT agenda on the new "Star Trek" show?

5. RicardoCooper

OMG did they. First man-on-man kiss on a Trek show, 'nuff said. And not a little peck, either

6. RicardoCooper

Hahaha tell that to Chris Evans (Human Torch/Cap), Ryan Reynolds (Green Lantern/Deadpool). At least Michael B Jordan went from hero (Human Torch) to villain (Killmonger), while Josh Brolin went from villain (Thanos) to hero (Cable)

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

No I meant or what people are saying are Cloak and Dagger are like in the same Timeline as SHIELD or Runaways. In other words they are asking how likely are we to get a crossover.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  8. The Dark King

I say let them. I won't lose sleep over it. If the show is trash trying out gimmicks won't save it.

9. The Dark King

Notice they were all only good at one role. Damn you forget how many chances Hollywood gives white guys.

10. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

This is a reported leaked image from the CW Titans TV show. I'm kind of hoping this is fake or taken out of context because it doesn't look good.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

12. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The craziest thing about this is that Netflix almost went out of business just 7 years ago.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Adult Swim to air MY HERO ACADEMIA On Toonami Block Starting May 5th.

Earlier today the official facebook page for Adult Swim's Toonami block made the announcement that it will be airing all three seasons of My Hero Academia this year. Toonami will premiere the first episode on May 5th at 11:30 pm.

The third season of the series is currently airing in Japan and simulcasts in America on Hulu, Crunchyroll and Funimation streaming platforms within 24 hrs of Japanese airing. Hulu & Crunchyroll air subtitled episodes while Funimation has both English subtitled and dubbed option episodes.

14. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Marvel announces the launch of new Fantastic Four comic series.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  15. SilverSmith

All-new Venom trailer.

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

A nerd warning, there are spoilers for Infinity War online, so be careful what nerd sites you go to and what Youtube videos you watch.

Update: Forbes website has spoiled the entire movie so avoid that site if you don't want to get spoiled.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Thanos : Infinity War. Ya'll not ready for all the name kicking and ass taking that goes down....

18. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Me watching people I didn't want to die:

[​IMG]

For the record I know they have scheduled movies

19. The Dark King

I didnt love it it was ok to me. I'll give reasons after more people have watched

20. SilverSmith

Season 2 promo.