Anyone Want To Come To Australia?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by wtarshi, Sep 24, 2013.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

dang - what was the quote that didn't show up? LOL I wanna know!

2. Mr michael

Mr michael New Member

That all black men aren't packing 11 inches, "so you may miss out on a GREAT lover". JS...

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Well based on the email address....I'm guessing it's a cucky. So basically all they are looking for is a big dick for their little fetishes. I don't think their point is so much about quality as it is quantity.

Interesting that this was your choice to start with.

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I fixed the post to include the entire quote that wasn't quoted properly.

Basically it was the original post by Tarshi, which was intended to mock all the cuckold skanks popping up on here. It's a joke thread, but the new guy obviously didn't get that. I don't know if it's because he didn't read the thread or because he thinks that's what the board is about and felt the need to speak on it. Whatever the case, he evidently felt the need to call her out on it but messed up the quote in the process.

The funny thing is someone thought that the new member was the one posting the cuckold address since the quote was messed up, which is why I took a look to see what was up.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh absolutely!! Clearly a joke based on the idiots that come through here and the email was a fake one.

Thanks Tam.

6. Ronniejr

Ronniejr Member

Yeaaaahhhh im lookin down in my gym shorts thinking "damn im in luck" then i was like ohhhh its a joke but im on here for love and like minded people. Because i genuinely love white women alot!

7. K

K Well-Known Member

subtle youngin

8. Howiedoit

Howiedoit Active Member

wtarshi, I been to Australia and seen few black men but most was from Africa none from the US.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

No doubt if there are American brothers it will be a buffet.

10. Howiedoit

Howiedoit Active Member

I am still searching for any black man from America that been to Australia so we can compare notes. Anyone out there???

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I've never been, but have always been interested in going one day.

12. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

This thread is pure gold. I wanna know how many heads really sent emails to the address in the OP lol.

13. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

lets compare notes!

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He hasn't logged in for 2 years, how about you tell us some great stories if you have some :)...

15. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

The people were friendly. I didn’t realize how many Aussies have been to the states. Melbourne reminded me a lot of Vancouver BC especially on the water. Ask me specifics and I will give you more.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ironically ,flying from the United States to Australia you literally have rows and rows on the Boeing 747 free and clear... You can actually lay down and sleep... Coming back, you're upright on a packed flight like a sardine... Australians love to travel the world...For many Americans, the trip to Australia is too far, too long, and scary because of our deadly wildlife, lol.

Did you meet any women? ...does one stick out in your mind?

17. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

My lady at the time lived in Melbourne area so I was there with her. We did go to the Melbourne Zoo so I saw Kuala Bears and big reds.

18. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Then me and my lady were out especially at nightclubs the women had no shame especially when my girl went to the restroom.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I remember being with a military guy and a girl came up to us and said, "l want your man" .

Another time I was watching fireworks in Sydney with a guy from a USS ship and this chick we were casually chatting with, she stood next to him and was trying to hold his hand.

Another time I rolled up to a club in Melbourne and this guy was introduced to me from Chicago. Evanston, actually.

So we hit it off really well and he didn't have anywhere to stay that night so I offered him to stay at my place (I still lived with my parents so no hanky panky).

Well, as we were leaving, while driving , at the first stoplight some chick pulls up in her car next to us, gets out, swings open his door and tells him to get the fuck out and come home with her! Apparently he had been talking to her before I arrived. Anyway, needless to say he declined her offer, she really bugged him out...

We ended up having an incredible friendship which to this day he has a piece of my heart. Even came and stayed with me and my husband in America.

So how did you meet your girl, and did your relationship last? Do you still stay in touch?

20. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

So the women there have subtlety you say? Lol. Goddamn savage tryin to snatch them dudes up.