The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Anyone else as impressed as I am with Marvel's The Black Pantther on BET?? It extremely intelligent as far as the showrunners are concerned :) Your smart TV has the episodes via Youtube.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

YES to "fanboys." People like us who know the lore are the first to either give superhero movies good or bad word of mouth/FB/Twitter etc. The everyday civilians for whom these are just movies follow our opinions. Why do you think studios show their trailers FIRST at Comicon and Wizard World????

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I watched it years ago. I can't believe BET waited weeks after the movie came out & was successful to upload the episodes to their YouTube channel. With as much hype as BP has gotten since the first trailer dropped last summer, BET should've uploaded the episodes months ago. That BP BET animated series is a good intro for folks who didn't know anything or very little about BP.

4. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^^I really love it and fans of the billion dollar blockbuster will surely love it too. Marvel 's Stan Lee even had his trademark cameo in the pilot as that old-school 4 star General Ross lol. His influence is obvious in the mature content of the series especially how credible and compelling the writing is . . . Marvel made this motherfucker for a more mature & mundane audience than Walt Disney wanted so I am quite impressed as a history B.A. with a minor in international studies that BET asked Marvel to go so hard!~ This stuff is not for kids, it's for us lol.

5. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Not really a surprise if your an Asian and you live in Asia you don't rely on Hollywood to see yourself in movies...if your Asian in America or the West though well your fucked got to get on the internet cause Hollywood aint putting you in many movies.

Black Panther is good if for nothing else it gave people roles and proved it could be done...I shudder to think about the damage done if it had only made Ant-man money.

6. RicardoCooper

Black people always a day late and a dollar short

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Except for Black Panther....

8. RicardoCooper

It takes a fictional black man not to be a day late and a dollar short, that's just plain sad lol

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Marvel just dropped the 2nd trailer to Cloak and Dagger

Looks dope!

10. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

First look at Supergirl season 3, starring Melissa Benoist,

11. SilverSmith

Warner Bros is releasing one final eye-popping trailer for Spielberg's Ready Player One. I'm in!!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  12. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Legendary artist/writer Jim Starlin on creating Thanos and his recent fallout with Marvel.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Ehhhhhh....... Supergirl Season 3 is ongoing. It's just been hiatus since January.

14. SilverSmith

^
    Sweet Christmas! I got hacked! That explains it. [​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  15. SilverSmith

All-new Deadpool2 trailer (with X-Force) arrives.

16. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. lol. This summer is going to be blazing, that trailer was awesome.

17. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

18. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Counting the days...

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Me too. Great book

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member