BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

The girl in the Freeform previews already has her powers before she ever even Cloak.

I hope they got this story right and didn't embellish too much.

2. Soscean

Soscean Member

Yeah I prefer the lady in red as well, but I don't think she will return.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Looks like Charles Michael Davis (Marcel from The CW's "The Originals") is returning & going to be a regular on the upcoming season 5 of "Younger":

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertai...r-cast-reunite-for-first-table-read/tk-3-348/

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the Family

Charles Michael Davis, who briefly appeared as Kelsey’s love interest Zane in season 4, has officially joined as a series regular for 5. Who else can’t wait to see what that means for Empirical?

4. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Suppose it was nice of CW to let pretty much everyone line up their next job after The Originals ends....always have a fallback plan I suppose.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Did they cancel the Originals?

6. ColiBreh1

It was announced last July during the week of SDCC , that the upcoming season 5 of "The Originals" would be the last season. They probably already shot the whole final season by now. The season premiere will air April 20th.

7. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Well Coli beat me to it but I wouldn't really call it a Cancellation more like a natural endpoint. The Originals problem is essentially there is very little strong enough to stop them in their universe besides the Top 10 list of Greatest Witches of all time and that gets repetitive. I think they want to do a spinoff with an older Hope at a Hogwarts Knockoff though.

Although Hillary Duff well that takes me back....

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  8. ColiBreh1

I just looked up Wikipedia, IMDB, & Google search. I don't see nothing about James Lesure being casted on or having casting credits for NBC's "Good Girls". So I have to ask @hunterkil again are you basing this off strictly that promo or based off actually watching the series premiere that aired last week?

A longer version of that promo just dropped & I still don't see anything to suggest that:

EDIT:
    Various other trailers/sneak peeks/interviews
    Season 1 sneak peek:

Trailer:

Trailer #2:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  9. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

I love it. This is hilarious. Mueller investigation level inquiry.

Baseless speculation has consequences. Hold him accountable.

10. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Seen The Premiere Of Life Sentence last night and I wasn't dissappointed. A total adult comedy-drama that deals with a tough issue in a such a human way.

In a rarity with IR couples featuring black men and white women it is a big part of the show and Lucy Hale is the rare female lead on a show to have a black man as her love interest.
    [​IMG]

They wrote their relationship to be very likable, but not sappy and corny and gave it a real tone.

[​IMG]

Ratings were off to a slow start, but enough to be in the top 5 watched shows in it's time slot Wednesday night. And critical acclaim on it's first episode was high.
    http://tvline.com/2018/03/08/riverdale-ratings-season-2-episode-14/
    https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Life-Sentence-TV-Review-44650165

[​IMG]

11. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

That youtuber would be like "why the lead actress got to have serious health issues but she's flawed enough for an IR portrayl?"

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. ColiBreh1

If you like it, you definitely should give "Hart of Dixie" a try. HoD is the best representation of BMWW IRRs I've ever seen on a TV show.

13. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Yup. Heart of Dixie didn't blink. It got a little too rushed toward the end, but ultimately satisfying. Never thought I'd get into a show like that.

14. darkcurry

Thanks. I heard you mention that before, but I never got around to checking that out.

15. darkcurry

This the current TV line up of IR on television I have noticed thus far.

Sunday - Timeless

Monday - Lucifer

Tuesday - For The People

Wednesday - Life Sentence

Friday - Dynasty, Blindspot

Saturday - Falling Water

If I'm missing something, you can add.

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

iZombie Mondays I think

17. darkcurry

They cut the IR relationship short last season on the show.

18. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The black detective is in an IR relationship (at least he was during the 5 minutes I saw of this weeks episode)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. darkcurry

Oh,forgot about him. lol. I stopped watching after I got caught up last year. It was losing my interest as the season went on. Thanks for the add.

20. ColiBreh1

1. No one has mentioned "For the People" in this thread. What actors are involved on the IR on that show?

2. What actors are involved in "Blindspot"?

3. You forgot about "Kevin Saves the World" on Tuesdays.