Beyonce and Colorism

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Thump, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Branson

Branson New Member

Anok Yai caught my eye

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Diop is a Senegalese name. In case you still referred to that name.

3. Madeleine

I think Lupita is beautiful.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol

Women still have poor taste in women
    The laws of the universe are still intact.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. K

K Well-Known Member

There's can be a huge difference in being able to appreciate the beauty in someone and being attracted to them.

Thankfully, you all don't agree on what you find attractive.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yep. There are legmen and there are wingmen. Works out just fine. :cool:

7. Personality in a women means very much to me, hence why I'm not a fan of "insta-thots", you can't give them any kind of validation that they don't already have, need or receive.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Last thing I care about is who black women sleep with. Maybe they could use some white dong.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • List
  9. Madeleine

[​IMG]
    Khoudia Diop, aka Melanin goddess. Senegalese people are among the darkest in the world, scientifically proven. I think she’s beautiful.

10. Madeleine

Anok Yai is also beautiful. There are quite a few South Sudanese models out there now. I think their look has become a trend, extremely dark, very tall and slender. And with natural hair. Like Nyakim Gatwech.

[​IMG]
    Nyakim Gatwech

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  11. Madeleine

Well...considering the site we’re on maybe it shouldn’t be surprising either that there are women on here who appreciate the beauty in dark skinned women...;-)

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Not Necessarily. There are plenty of non black women that are attracted to black men and at the same time will shit on black women. Hell, there are non black women who date black men and still shit on black men.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Branson

Branson New Member

Sexy is sexy, period:

[​IMG]

14. Branson

Branson New Member

Anyone who thinks dark brown skin is, by default, unattractive can get in the fuckn sea:

[​IMG]

15. Madeleine

Dark brown skin is very attractive if the person is attractive. The first ones who need to start believing in the beauty of dark brown skin are black people themselves though. And they need to stop messing with whitening creams. Well. I don’t know if African Americans do that. But Africans do.

16. Madeleine

I hope such women never have half-black children cos they‘ll mess up their psyche.

17. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

But they don't.

18. z

z Well-Known Member

Omorossa or Dramarosa looks like a drag, a shemale, ain't that pretty inside and outside

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. I thought I was the only one here that seen that.

Lmao!

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, there are lots of mixed children out there who are treated poorly by their white parent, usually the mother. Many mixed people grow up frustrated because their parent refuses to understand their perspective because they are white. The rapper Logic's grew up with his white mother calling him the N word.