Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

AKA Foreign Fascination

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas, everyone!

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

What country are you in?

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I am from the United States.

6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Oh, an early merry xmas. Merry Xmas, brother.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You, too.

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Merry Xmas to all!!!!!!

9. LibraPrincess

LibraPrincess Well-Known Member

2 more years now until we enter the 2020’s. Let’s hope there isn’t a 2nd Great Depression, eh?

Also got a kitten for my birthday back in October, which is nice. I love him to death—and speaking of, I lost both of my grandparents in 2017 due to natural causes. (AKA old age) My grandma passed away literally on New Years Eve.
    Not to mention the struggle of holding down a job. Awe man that is a fun ride.

10. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss. I also lost a family member in 2017.

11. Madeleine

@Reverie
    I like the Levi‘s Curve ID, thanks for the advise. Definitely need to get another one at some point.

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I was watching an Aussie MGTOW video where the guy was talking about a "man drought" in Sydney. Sure enough it's true. Of course by "man" they mean "white man." These are well to do white women, too. Thinking hard about my travel agency idea that funnels black American men into Australia for vacations. Like Charles Tyler (RIP) hooked brothers up to go to Brazil. @beccaomecca you in????

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...s/news-story/07663e9af274007018b77020880d4bd8

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Anderson Silva failed a drug test again?? smdh.

14. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

It is the national day of the sapmi nations today and I am wearing my traditional sapmi costume and making Brown Bidos. Likkhu Bevvin everyone!!!

15. Madeleine

Same to You! Picture pls of you in the traditional dress;-).

16. Reverie

Nope, I didn't take one. Sorry.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

awww....I had to look it up to see what you were talking about. I would have loved to see the food too - couldn't find that.

18. Reverie

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  19. K

K Well-Known Member

Cool, thanks so much! I'll have to show my kids too. I just ordered a subscription for my daughter that is stories from different countries, and they have suggestions of different crafts/activities and foods/recipes to try. She's very excited about it!

20. Madeleine