Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Yes, we are trying to cope, but it's not easy. The whole system wasn't prepared for so many refugees at once. New arrivals have gone down since the Balkan countries shut down the borders.

2. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

I think women of any race can be sexy.However, when it comes to women finding me attractive, White girls have always been upfront and blatant about it before any other race of women.That would explain why the women I first had sex with were White.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  3. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

I date women of any race. It just that white women have been more upfront, & found me more attractive. I've been more attracted to Latinas. But I'm not leaving anyone out.

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Hmm, seem like we the WW are quite aggressive when we see something we want.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

God bless you beautiful WW.

6. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Thank you Riccardo.

7. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

i am equally attracted to white, latina, east and south asian, and middle eastern women

8. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Other than this foreign white chick I met months ago, I been dating black women exclusively.

The older I get, the less WW and myself have in common. I noticed also WW in they 30's overall aren't down with black men period, only the trashy and unwanted WW really go for black men

9. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

I am attracted to all types of women, nationality, ethnicity, race does not matter to me. As long as we can connect on some level, my preference is towards white women though but it is not in anyway exclusive.

Also to kind of piggy back on what north said in the past few months I have found myself drawn more towards foreign women.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I respect that

11. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Not sure this applies to all, even though I have been married throughout my mid twenties to now late forties, it seems the older I get, the more I get hit on by WW, depends on the person it seems...

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I can't speak on older ww as I have always been around younger ww into bm that I usually date or flirt with and none of them have been trashy or unwanted. My gf right now is in her 20s.

13. The Dark King

You're also 6'5 and a successful lawyer come on man

14. The Dark King

Well I think the women who are "left over" in their mid to late 30s are a little tough to date since most times they aren't that attractive in some form or another. As far as social value in the dating game women decline after early 30s and men are only as valuable as the life they can provide. Very sad but true

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Same..... Nothing to add. :cool:

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Obviously, I'm past the 30s conversation. I do have a son who's 29 and a daughter who's 25 who have talked about how many of the 30somethings they know are newly married and/or recently married having kids. Many of those out there who are single often have been divorced and have kids and given that they have not themselves, they aren't interested in that. Then the other side is those who haven't been married and have been on the school/career track and are on a very different path.

My point in saying that is that for those who are out there with a couple of kids are probably not going to be getting quite as much response or interest as those who are not. This applies to guys too.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

Years ago a friend of mine said something about how once men hit 40 it's really all about what they can produce (financially) and I used to think that was such a terrible thing to say. But the truth is that things do change and all the fairytale notions about how such things don't matter go flying out the window when people start dealing with real life. It's going to just keep getting worse too because women are more and more making their own and with that so do their expectations.

18. The Dark King

Well that's why I heavily encourage travel because women are a global thing and not everyone practices the same thing. If I were to find myself single again I have the means to explore outside my area and I would. I have a firm grasp of what makes me happy and unfortunately the American culture does not produce those kind of women. Life is far too short to spend any of it being unhappy.
    I also think as technology advances human to human interaction will fall by the wayside. Recently had some guys come to us promoting a blockchain inspired system for VR where you can simulate dating with AI systems. Some incredibly fascinating stuff. It also makes me realize that if they can really make this tech user friendly why would anyone date, why put their emotions and money at risk when you have an option that satisfies your needs without all the mess. They are a little early in their process to invest in but I am excited to see who can improve on the idea.

19. The Dark King

Stop it, men are different and we all know that. What makes us attractive to women has very little to do with youth and beauty. Women stability and attention. If you are reasonably employed with home you own and can spend a good amount of time with her you're in there.

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

WW today, WW tomorrow, WW forever! :D