Conspiracy Theories...Have any?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, May 16, 2017.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

They have a new sex ed curriculum over here now that teaches gender mainstreaming and homosexuality/transsexuality from Primary school age and apparently goes into all types of graphic details about possible sexual practices from about 11 y/o. I promise I'll find a way for my kids not to participate in it. I was extremely shocked when I first read the contents and complete lack of guidance.

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

What's the conspiracy, though?

3. Madeleine

Nothing, I'd say. Guess we just don't have a gay thread. :)

4. K

K Well-Known Member

we have it here too....starting in some form in kindergarten on up.

There are many LGBTQ groups who are pulling in racism and ableism with their causes as well.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Careful, you'll get tarred and feathered as "homophobic" if you don't want your innocent children to be polluted with that trash

I hate the term "trans kids" now, too, as if a kid actually knows what he or she is from a young age

Ugh

6. Madeleine

Oh well...you can't please everyone!
    I have a very long time friend who I have been friends with since we were 13 and 14 or so. Much later, in her 20s she broke the news to me that she thought she was bisexual. She's in a relationship with a man and expecting a baby how. She's been having some hormonal issues and is physically very much on the masculine side for a woman if that makes sense and I've always wondered if her hormonal imbalances influence her attraction to women.
    I also know an old family friend of my parents' who is gay and married to his partner. They became parents through surrogate motherhood which I find a somewhat difficult situation for the child. I respect and like both of them as friends.
    Still I want the information my children get on those issues to be age appropriate and a lot of what I saw when they introduced the new plan wasn't. Not just about homosexuality, transgender etc, but it was almost like they were encouraging 11 year olds to go out and start having sex because after all "it feels good" and "it's natural". So yeah, let's see. We will cross the bridge when we get there.
    When you spend enough time talking with your child you get to know his questions at the different ages and you can answer them in an age appropriate way.

7. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"Motivation/'reason' for the book...

[​IMG]Daniel Kibblesmith [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

?@kibblesmith

Me & @JenAshleyWright have decided our future child will only know about Black Santa. If they see a white one we'll say "That's his husband"

"....The tweet was inspired by the racist backlash directed at the Mall of America over their decision to hire a Black Santa Claus that year. .."

--------

So we see, the way this man combats racism..is to make Santa Black and GAY. He will insist on espousing that belief to his child when asked about seing images of Santa. Would we expect anything less? Santa is actually Black, gay and married to a White man. Fabulous.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

12. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

13. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

15. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

The end is near...choose your side.
    In 100 years mankind will look back at the Terminator movies like they were written by Nostradamus.

We're just waiting for PCs to become self aware, then it's game over.
    If I read anywhere that Microsoft, Google or Apple is trying to buy Boston Dynamics, I actually might have to buy a shotgun.:(

If this is the tech BostonDynamics is willing to show the public, imagine what they have in R&D only a handful of robotics engineers knows about??

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That's all l saw! OMG, marry me! and we can have a shotgun wedding! :p

(Joking aside, will watch these tonight...sounds ominous :oops: )

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

That was a joke?? (Damn.)

They're short vids, the first one is 30 seconds showing a robotic prototype running and jumping over logs in the woods.
    It's unnerving to think all the robotic scifi tech we see in movies isn't all imaginary.

There really are people building machines to make human beings obsolete.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol...*promise never to go to bed angry, either.* :D <3

...That first one, l've seen similar on FB..one actually did a forward flip.

Ugh..that 2nd one..that's one freaky creepy roachy-dog stuff right there.
    :oops: Imagine that chasing you or coming at you.

Did you read about Google confessing today that they have robots posing exactly as humans over the phone ( different than robo-calling)

They have now promised to disclose up front that a human is speaking to a robot and not another human.
    They were calling businesses to book doc appointments, hair dresser appointments, etc.

Google's 'horrifying' human-sounding Duplex AI will now identify itself as a robot when making phone calls to humans after a massive backlash

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...Duplex-AI-voice-assistant-identify-robot.html

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Why isn't the Mainstream Media covering actress Allison Mack's arrest and the Albany-based sex cult NXVIM, which has ties to some very powerful and famous people, from the Rothschilds to the Clintons.
    This is so deep it deserves its own thread.