Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

I have worked in some of the areas where people tend to think of being highly sexualized and where women should not be and I have had fewer problems in those areas than in others. What I found to be the difference was having a boss who set the way it was right off the bat and did not tolerate ANY garbage and backed me 100%.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. It won't, people love misery too much. That's one of the problems we aren't allowed to fix.

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Who said anything about y'all staying at home?

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That's her MO
    Just make shit up and hope no one notices.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] @The Dark King Another 1 our CW/WB shows tainted:

Mark Schwann was the Creator/Showrunner/EP/Head Writer/ a Director of the show.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Stop with the ignorance, please.
    Look at the theme the last few pages, you're all for segregation of the sexes. This will get women completely out of your work space. You can't do tbis fast enough, hurry up.
    Oh and by the way, you shrug it's unfortunate it's come to this, but it's because (you) men are afraid of your own shadow around women, since we might say something about your behavior. As a result, you probably now won't hire us, or promote us. We are just are not worth the risk.(see below). Heck , just don't even bother.

Man, change sex to race and racism and you would be pissed as hell, citing all sorts of power inequities and a subliminal message to stay home - "No one's going to want to hire you, you're too risky".

Admit it, instead of focusing on your own sexual behaviors, you're more concerned about our reactions to it. As the article responded...'Boo Hoo.Too bad. Fix yourselves'.

Of course, we can't ignore TDK's 'brilliant 'solution' to it all, which is to let women hire only women. Which naturally, he deduced that in the end, women will still be miserable.

In other words, we're miserable at work with men, (of course that misery isn't a direct result of sexual harrasememt, nope.) and will be miserable because we will be working with other women. He, Beasty and you are gleefully almost willing that to be the result.

You really think the complaints of sexual harrassment are actually about the "validation of men"?

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lmao. Triggered.

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Wait, now I'm reading shit that Louis CK ASKED the women he jerked off in front of for consent before he did his business.

Is this true?? Because if it is, I'd sue those women for defamation and claiming he sexually assaulted them.

9. The Dark King

So basically we're all in agreement we should be separated at work that way you'll be safe. You won't have to tolerate men anymore. Isn't that what you want since all of these cases are rarely about the individual crime but the plague of men. Women are supposedly better at everything only being held back by evil men so what exactly is the problem here? You're getting what you want or is that you want power over us? Is the only happy ending where you control our every thought and action?

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You nailed it. Some of them want us to be miserable by any means only because they have no idea how to be happy, so its supposed to be our problem.

11. The Dark King

Yup read the same thing. The only one I'd call sexual harassment is the one where he was a producer on the set

12. The Dark King

And most importantly its our fault. Don't forget that.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah Yeah..let's look at your 'just making shit up' BS - women who reveal their sexual assaults or sexual harrassment on the job, is equal to you as all this absolute garbage...

Do you believe your own grandstanding tripe, or just want to garner some sympathy for poor ol you.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Imagine how much shit male nurses take.
    Couldn't be me.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lord, please add this ^ additional tripe to my previous post examples of your mentality.

16. The Dark King

Poor ol me in what way? What exactly are you accusing me of and be damn sure you back it up. I will not tolerate you smearing me to make a point that would be slander Bliss. We can speak about things in general and have a healthy debate but be careful with what you try to imply about me personally.

And I never said these women make anything up I'm saying you did bliss. You responded to a post with "Women stay at home" no one said anything remotely close to that. If anything everyone here supports and advocates to have a safe work environment away from men. What exactly do you want us to do?

17. The Dark King

I think since they're in the majority there might be less problems

18. The Dark King

Oh and to call out your complete and utter bullshit even further if you care so much about women then how do you support and vote for people who have open cases of sexual assault?
    That would be like me supporting someone who hangs out with neo Nazis oh wait that's still you.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Men are the majority in nursing? First time I've heard that.

20. The Dark King

I meant women so I'd assume since they control that arena men who would be assholes tread lightly