Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. derekj4u

derekj4u Member

I actually know a couple dudes who hooked up with white women from online dating...I think it was called afroromance or something. Free site. I checked it out before, but never was on myself. No need

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Heard Instagram is where it's at now but I was never feeling the narcissistic side of Instagram, my type of woman wouldn't be on there.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

What are the best sites for IR dating?

4. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

5. Soulthinker

Thank you.

6. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Your welcome...

7. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

I tried online dating a few years ago without much success. With the general dating sites I only ever got replies from white guys who obviously never even bothered read my profile. The interracial dating sites I tried seemed to be mainly in the US so no luck there either.

8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I am not looking for easy sex, so I don't do online dating. I tried it, but blokes were trying it even before I had my coffee. I am not in any way an angel, but I shouldn't have to explain to grownup men why I won't shag on the first date. lol.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Where you from?

10. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

Im in the UK. It has been a few years since I last tried online dating so things may have changed.

11. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Don't give up. You never know. It took a lot of game players who claimed they'd fly out to see me and then the right one came along and actually wasn't full of shit and did see me and we've been together ever since.

I definitely feel your frustration though with being hit up by white guys lol.

Interracial dating central is decent I think.

Plus if you're lucky enough you'll get a man like mine who let's me braid his hair LOL

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  12. K

K Well-Known Member

It happens here too.

(funny that there were some on here who seemed to think that so many of us wanted black men because we weren't able to get white men)

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Plenty of blokes fancy your type out there. Shouldn't be tough

14. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

Its so annoying when you specifically say that you are only interested in black men and white guys still message you. Its not just one or two either. :mad:

Im not really doing the whole online dating thing at the moment but Ill keep that in mind.

15. beccaomecca

Haha absolutely!!! Come on white boys there's a reason we want the black mayne lol. I feel for them though they've been left behind lol.

I'm sure the right man will come along when you least expect it. It usually happens that way.

16. beccaomecca

Haha yes hun you're right! We can get both but only prefer the darker version!

17. Soulthinker

I'm for online dating.