How do you feel about dating a WW/BM who hangs around nothing but people your skin complexion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Oct 2, 2017.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Depends on the individual. Most of the white girls I've seen who hang out with only/mostly black people tend to be on that excessive hood shit or try to be "down". That isn't always the case though. Sometimes, that's just who they happened to be friends with for their own reasons like they grew up around blacks. Almost all my best friends are white. I had friends of all races in high school but my best friends just happened to be mostly white. A lot of white girls who date black dudes also tend to think dating black means they can say whatever the hell they want around ALL black folk or on the internet. Again, those are the ones that try to be "down".

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Ok, what does the term down mean?

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I'll take this one @GFunk. lol.

Referencing the hip hop culture, american "hood" culture.

4. Reverie

Ok, I have no knowledge of hip hop, rap or hood culture what so ever. :)

5. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Neither do I. Except for a few songs they play or used to play on the radio a lot.

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

If my guy only hung out with white people, that would probably weird me out. Completely honest...I'd wonder if he was with me more for fetish-y reasons than legitimate ones. If he cared more about skin color than what was on the inside? We live in a super diverse area so if allll (or the vast majority of) your friends are white...somethings going on lol. If you're not faking the funk, Id generally think you'd have more diversity within your circle.

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You and @Madeleine need to start hitting up

a) The Urban Dictionary
    b) Google

When you come across a term you don't know

Thanks in advance

8. Reverie

Ok. ;)

9. RicardoCooper

Gentlemen, this is a textbook example of the kind of desirable white woman you should be involved with.

10. RicardoCooper

Good to see you on here, @RaiderLL :D

11. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Reverie, looks like we have displayed our ignorance here. We have to be careful they don't get tired of us.;):oops:

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

When someone is well balanced music is just entertainment unless it makes them money. Everyday genre isn't that serious. Most people can agree on something when they're in the mood.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

Don't worry about it - I live in the states and I'm clueless. I just know the link for the urban dictionary and I got schooled a couple of times in here cause I didn't know certain artists and such. (I still don't know most of that stuff) But here's the thing, it hasn't been a problem in dating ever.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

I think he kindof exaggerated with that a bit. It's a rather common slang term that started in that way but has become widely accepted and used. Just as in any other region/country, etc. Urban Dictionary can be helpful with such things.

15. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Thank you sir

16. RicardoCooper

Key phrase

17. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

TBH I"m not into wigger chicks obsessed with hip hop that speak in Ebonics, rap better than me and half the time have dreads/cornrows. Thats the profile of most white chicks I meet that exclusively have black friends. It does not turn me on at all. I once had an awkward tinder date with such a women. (Lets just say she was expecting me to be more "down." and I was expecting her to have some semblance of class.) If she just happened to have mostly black friends was cool to be around had her shit together and not trying to be black I wouldn't mind.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yep. It might make me a bad person for saying this but I like my White women to be more stereotypically White lol. Ugg boots, leggings, and pumpkin spice lattes all the way!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  19. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Interesting question because it actually made me think, and pretty much all of my girlfriends are white, and when I'm with men, pretty much all of their friends seem to be black lol. Idk if this is something I care about that much, but if a black man hangs out with all white boys, he might kinda act like them, and I probably wouldnt find him attractive in the first place lol

20. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

It sounds funny, but I get it. You like what you like.