Growth of Online Dating Leads to Increase in Interracial Relationships

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by quantumblack, Oct 14, 2017.

1. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

interesting article I found online about online dating leading to an increase in IR relationships/marriage. My personal experience with online dating hasn’t been great as I find people are more discriminating online. What are your views?

Link here.

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I haven't had one black man contacted me from online dating.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

You have probably already said this before and I missed it, but what country do you live in? On the voice thread I couldn't quite make out your accent.

4. Reverie

Norway.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. K

K Well-Known Member

I think people can generally be more bold online, so I would imagine that's true. I know I have contacted men online that I may not out in life, and I know that could be said about some of the men I've met as well. Seems to me that the whole online dating thing has gone downhill in more recent years though. Of course, I'm older though and that factors in.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Seriously woman? You live in the whitest place on earth and you're surprised you haven't been contacted by a black man? Lol

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

If you aren't high achieving or exceptional its A LOT harder for black men period and dating is no exception. Remember the whole twice as good to go half as far saying? Dating is similar

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D

9. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that would a very long distance relationship for a lot of eligible black men lol. Plus Americans generally don't get vacation time like that to travel that far.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yes, it's discriminatory but it is what it is. It's also all about looks. If you aren't attractive and your pics just suck, so do your results. Most people come off as complete and unattractive lames online

11. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm

12. Reverie

There are plenty of blacks in Norway.
    ??

13. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Bout to get my tinder on in Norway lol

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great accent. I had visited Norway years back.

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope you find those catches soon.

16. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I imagine it would since online dating makes it easier for those interested in IR relationships to find each other.

17. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Yeah people generally live with a similar culture, give them an app that can help them date outside that culture and sky is the limit

18. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

I have better results offline than online. In fact one time a girl that ignored/dissed me online slept with me in real life. Virtually every study has shown that people online are in fact biased.

Then again there are so much more men than women on these sites that even chicks no one would approach in real life can afford to be picky. I've met dudes that have had zero luck on Tinder/Okcupid/other sites. Its my opinion that offline is better for men regardless of race/appearance.

19. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Absolutely... When chicks can pick a dude from a menu, they get unrealistic... It's no wonder that so many women also have negative experiences with online dating... They get had by dudes who are willing to tell them exactly what they want to hear ... lol

I think a black dude might do better if he actually puts in his profile that he's "open to interracial dating"... You might inspire confidence in women who realize they have a "leg up" based on not being black... and women who want to try something new...

OTOH, say bye bye to responses from black women... :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

It does not help that a large portion of girls online are psycho. I'd never put "open to interracial dating on my bio" I feel like it would have the opposite effect. Also I think girls that notice your messages/match with kind of know you are?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017