Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Good on Kendrick Lamar for keeping hip hop alive. The rest of the relatively new guys don't come close.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

A co-worker just became a father to a baby boy. I congratulated him and advised him to be a father and not FOP(father on paper). He said he doesn't intend to be that. I told him that he was on his way to being a great father.

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Jeez 50 people killed I mean what is this country coming to......

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It is a horrible event, which was supposed to be a happy one; a country-western concert. It is a known fact that fully automatic weapons are not illegal in Las Vegas because they are all over the place there.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

58 confirmed - possibly 59

515 injured - expecting the number to continue to rise

6. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

SO long AIM, you were good in the early 2000's

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Murca is finished. Nothing can stop the decline now

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Congrats for the company who let you give you that OTH. Of all the stories of the job you are working for this is possitive.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Well the company still made money(millions) from Harvey, Irma and now Nate. I am sure that the associates in those affected areas will be getting overtime, too.

10. Soulthinker

No question about that G. Supplies must be replenished somewhere.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

We just had a power outage Friday. The store had to be closed. The power returned early Saturday morning. The management gave us ice cream cones and later informed us of more ice cream in the break room refrigerators. The ice cream in the refrigerators was ice cream that had melted from the power outage. We all passed on that offer.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm here Maddie. Beat you to it. :D

13. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Lol
    Side note: Did you do something so your page doesn't allow one to post on it?

On the Autobahn: Yes, there are areas w/o speed limit. You can go as fast as traffic, your car and your sense allows.
    Yes, we drive more manual. Manual is cheaper and more common, although automatic is gradually becoming popular.
    160km/h is ok for me. I don't drive the kind of car that requires me to go any faster.
    Fuel efficiency is important for us, because you will pay for that stuff. Fuel, tax, insurance etc. Have fun and take it easy until you are used to. Germans are pushy and aggressive drivers on the Autobahn.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You should be able to post on my profile page I didn't change it.

I am definitely liking what I'm hearing so far!! I have no problems with agressive drivers. There are plenty of agressive pushy drivers here in central FL. Quite a few are NewYorkers.

Is your German license good in most other European countries?

15. Madeleine

In fact I'm getting the feeling you are one of them pushy drivers that chase people off the left lane or flash light at someone like crazy to get them to move away;) Just let me know in advance where you are driving so I can stay out of your way:cool:.
    I'm pretty sure I can drive all over Europe with my license.
    Are you in Florida? Somehow I thought you are in California. I was in South Florida last year. Nothing much happening on the streets. Except inside the cities, of course.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  16. Madeleine

I think you can get an international driver's license done in the US that should serve you anywhere. If you want to move permanently you might have to get a German driver's license. Might be possible to just convert it from the international, but I'm not sure.

17. Soulthinker

M is right she can't comment on your page. No one can't do that in my page. I like to know how can anyone comment on mine?

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I can be pushy out there sometimes slow drivers that stall or don't be paying attention to the road are annoying....lol.

For me Cali is just too crowded with bad traffic, but I am quite fond of southern California for the most part.

International drivers license? Ohhh yeah!! Never heard of it before, but I'm gonna make that happen if its available here!!!! For sure!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  19. Soulthinker

That is hilarious. Pleased you got the cold ice cream.

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

So it turns out @MightyLighty was a guy this whole time and not a BW? Telling how you couldn't tell the difference