BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Its CW no one can predict how they chose shows.

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Robert C Riley is one gorgeous man. <3

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Maybe, just maybe, they'll pick the black guy she sent home as the next Bachelor. That's how they usually do it.

My girl said if they don't pick him, she's gon' riot. ...lol

4. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

They already picked a white dude to be the next Bachelor.

Even if they did pick a brother, you know that there would be all sorts of fuckery involved to make the brother look bad.

Dude would also get trashed by the sisterhood if he showed interest in a non-black woman much less picked one.

So why bother getting invested in it?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yes, folks still aren't "ready" for a Black Bachelor. I said this before there is a reason why they chose to have a black bachelorette instead of a black bachelor. The bachelor is the original show, The Bachelorette is the spin off from The Bachelor, why would you chose to have the first black person to star in this franchise on your SPIN off show. Remember it was The Bachelor that got sued for turning down black men as The Bachelor, not black women as The Bachelorette. They got trashed and made fun of for the lack of black men and not having a black bachelor. They don't want one, never wanted one. So you are right. But let's call a spade a spade. Plus they already used this season of The Bachelorette and the Demario situation to put down black men, so they're feelings are quite clear.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Wow it's so sad there is literally no one not against us huh.

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

The Colbys are black now?

Sammy Jo is a gay guy?

Grant Show is the dad?

Gay agenda in full effect

Trying to do the 80s catfight thing but these young hoes ain't divas like the original women

I'm like @JUANMACKER I don't see this one lasting

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  8. RicardoCooper

Which is why the intelligent black man must realize that we have few allies including most of the women who look like us. This is why I don't care about Dreamers getting deported or Muslims getting banned or Section 8 getting cut because they have nothing to do with the industrious responsible black man. When times were good all of those groups and more would shit on the black man. As you know I voted HRC but I approve this particular outcome.

Also very telling that the only death in this neo-Civil War was a white girl marching against the alt-right, and the new civil rights icon is a white girl who beat up a racist white girl shows you who's really down doesnt it?

9. The Dark King

Come on fam those were the people the media highlights other people been dying and Charlottesville is a majority white area to begin with. Also black people know any confrontation with a white person could be mean death by cop at worst or a heft legal fee at least we don't move with the same freedom you know that.

Also Dreamers Muslims and people living on section can also be black its not purely about who's industrious or who's lazy. I could have easily been a dreamer if not for a twist of fate, could have been raised Muslim after the Million Man March, my dad was really into Farakhan. Those issues are worth caring about.

10. RicardoCooper

I respect your opinion sir and I'll leave it at that

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Seeing these back & forths between Chrisse the dark skin activist, BGS IBMOR, & others pop up on my YouTube recommendations last week, I feel like I need to watch "Insecure" now:

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There have been black Bachlor-sequels type shows on BET. But it is aimed at black women, even though there are white, Latina and others that are among the contestants. One show had the bachelor's mother working behind the scenes watching how each woman carries herself. In most of those cases in those shows, the black bachelor usually ends up with a black woman. It's up to the man, of course. Only he knows for sure.

14. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Disjointed

New series on Netflix.

Synopsis

After decades of advocating for legalized marijuana usage, Ruth Whitefeather Feldman (Kathy Bates) employs her newly graduated son and a team of young "budtenders" to help run her Los Angeles marijuana dispensary

Her son looks to be bi-racial. Which means there is a black father. Nothing is shown in the pilot, so I suspect he will show up later.

I have not watched it yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Watched it. Son dates the lead actress and another ww. There's also a funny song mid-season about ww. The show is mediocre at best. I let it play in the background.

16. Skaddix

Same i played it while playing video games...having two monitors is great.

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Midnight, Texas which has been going strong and developed are strong fanbase over the summer had it's season finale.

Lem and Olivia got married
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

They have been going pretty strong with this couple on here played by Peter Mensah & Arielle Kebbel
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Skaddix

So I was confused by the finale in of did she get turned or just healed?

19. The Dark King

Just healed she didn't drink his blood

20. Skaddix

Ah I have read/watched so many Vampire Stories that the rules are confusing.