Pro-Black men who mess with White Women behind closed doors

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Good man. What's funny is 20 years later they're crying for all the "white-acting" black English and math nerds, Dungeons & Dragons and sci-fi nerds, etc that they clowned and bullied to come back to the hood and teach the new crop of borderline retards that we didn't make

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

So true. I'm like bitch please. I'm not obligated to sponsor some bad ass hood rat. I feel for them cuz of the harsh realities of the hood. But the mom usually lack any accountability, and expect us to be the pseudo father figure. Had a lady tell me this the other day, I dismissed that shit with the quickness.

3. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

#truth.cosign.

4. RicardoCooper

Every few years there is an article that cries about the lack of black men teaching in public schools. I'm like you ran off all the smart black guys, they were lames and squares, remember? Now they're getting paid in the private sector, living in the burbs, dating and marrying out and ain't thinking about no hoodrats. These Section 8 cuts gonna be harsh, too. Get the popcorn.

5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Well damn

LOL

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] @RicardoCooper You seen this video of this Hotep nigga named Rahh King Ptah getting exposed by his queen?:

7. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Ayayay, this is disgraceful! I don't know this guy but am feeling embarrassed on his behalf. Chai! The woman finished him.
    Anyway, let's hear the answer to that last question!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  8. Mrmike757

He couldn't resist the temptation of the white flesh lol. It feels so smooth like fresh silk. The black woman is god shit crumbled and he gave in.

9. RicardoCooper

DAYUM. Holy shit. "Why yo asshole out like that? It ain't from liftin weights. It's like a grapefruit."

My mouth was on the floor for like 2:50

Just wow

10. RicardoCooper

That's not all he couldn't resist with his asshole blown out wtf

11. Mrmike757

A few years ago one of my friends who lives in Houston decided he would take a teaching job in the Hood (Northside Houston). I asked if he was sure, and he gave me this essay type answer. Talking about he's needed in the community, and how he's going make a change in these kids lives.

He signed a contract for a year, and the pay was pretty good. He didn't even make 9 months before he quit and broke the contract. Dude dropped like 20 pounds from the stress. Between trying to teach these bad ass kids, breaking up fights, constantly talking to them, getting hated on by his staff who were just about all black women, dealing with the hoodrat mothers who didn't care about the kids and just thought the school would take care of these kids, and dealing with the sad realities of these kids lives away from school he was like fuck this and walked away.

Not to mention he still had to do his job of planning his schedule and grading the papers which he could tell about half of the kids were lost and didn't care to learn. The school was a free babysitter for the parents were their kids can get free breakfast and lunch. He took a part time job working for TSA which he also hated, but he rather do that than teach. I asked him about his essay answer and he agreed that a lot more had to be done that he could offer.

12. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I almost start to believe in forced sterilization.

13. Madeleine

It's really sad because it's not the kids' fault they were born into such an environment. I wish there was something one could do to help them. But schools can do only so much. Everything starts from the family. Schools cannot play mummy and daddy for thousands of kids.

14. Madeleine

He's volunteering answers, crying and begging as if North Korean intelligence is interrogating him.
    Mr Man is quick to repent though. Maybe Madame will have mercy on him.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  15. Mrmike757

Sadly I see this in my own family. I just flew back to my hometown in Virginia. My sister has 4 kids from 3 different men. It almost like she doesn't see how her actions affect her children. Her kids tell me and my younger brother things that just saddens me. The father of these children are barely there, and my mom looks at my brother and I to step up to the plate. Now we're stuck between living our lives or taking the responsibility of being a father figure in these kids lives. They live in a really bad neighborhood and it's inevitable that this may influence their upbringing. My sister just doesn't care but will continue to let anyone watch her children while she goes about life.

16. Madeleine

:(
    I really feel for those kids. You are certainly not obligated to take care of them, but being a positive role model and speaking some vision and perspective into their lives as they grow up already makes a difference. Don't know how old they are. When they are old enough if they could just visit you once in a while (one by one, not all at once:)) then they could see that life can be different and they too can make it.
    From what you described elsewhere your sister is just repeating what she learned from your mum. So I hope your mum is also there now to help take care of those kids. What I don't understand is, what happened to contraception? I thought you guys have this planned parenthood that gives out free contraception? Nobody needs 4 kids with no father to help take care of them. It's difficult!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  17. Mrmike757

Thanks for your response. I really think about this a lot and its something that unfortunately a lot of people go through, some secretly. Their ages range from 10, 7, 4, and a newborn. The 2 oldest girls 10 and 7 are maturing so fast it is unbelievable how smart they are, and how much they notice.

Not sure where you're located, but I now live in San Diego and all of my family lives in Virginia. I've been away from home for years at this point, but try to fly home every 1-2 years. My younger brother and his girlfriend actually do this as they only live a lil over an hour away.

They usually get all of the kids once a month, and they really try to be there for them. But I felt bad taking them home when I came to visit because I know that they really don't wanna be there. Yet I enjoy my life too as a single man as well. You are very correct that this came from my mother as she did the same with us growing up. Funny thing is my mom is now holier than thou, and acts as if my lil sister just became this way on her own. When I tell my mom this I'm met with a dismissive argument, and accused of loving my father who I also call out somehow more. But bs is BS and I even call out my own. Some folks just can't handle their truths.

Unfortunately contraceptives isn't something that is promoted very well in urban communities. I mean it's there but, irresponsible behavior/decisions are what is more promoted. I too, always wondered this Madeleine and no body could reasonably answer this. Why risk getting pregnant if you know you're not ready? Why ruin your life? No one takes respondsibilty usually, and the only people who suffer are the children usually.

18. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

This is so sad, and too often it's seems to be the way things are.

I've known (and dated) a few teachers/educators and I really feel their pain. They're caught in the middle between polticians who think they're experts on education, and the students they're trying to save. It's such a vicious cycle. The parent(s) don't value education, often the children don't either and they act as if they're doing the teacher a favor. I can remember many (some relatives) feeling like a child having to repeat a grade/class was the worse thing ever. Totally not realizing that if the student hasn't made the grade... they shouldn't be moving on (for their own good).

I always say that they're two professions that I hold in the highest regard. Those would be educators and nursing. Both are loaded with dedicated and caring professionals, and sadly they're underpaid (especially teachers), and far too often unappreciated. I know at least two educators who have burned out, and I'm amazed that more don't burn out and walk away.

19. RicardoCooper

I'd say the prolapsed rectum would be a deal-breaker

20. RicardoCooper

Respect for getting out of the madness in your hometown. Looks like you ran until there was ocean (San Diego).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.