Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

True I'm a romantic at heart I'm just saying money makes it easier. My girl is happy with a home cooked meal but I know she also likes putting on her sexy black dress and holding hands while we stroll to the restaurant people watching.
    Money ain't everything but being able to be spontaneous and the ability to alleviate stress comes from having decent finances.
    All I'm saying is we can't deny the sexy allure that money brings no more than we can ignore a beautiful woman in a nice dress.

2. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

Oh yeah. Im a real psycho.

3. The Dark King

All in jest my friend

4. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

Just to be clear, I couldn't care less how much money a guy has, or how much he earns.
    In fact, men who are flash and flaunt having money are a massive turnoff.
    His character and qualities as a person are what count.
    And, yes, I'll admit it, looks. Physical attraction is important for me. I don't see anything wrong with that at all.
    I'll also say that I like a guy to be the same height or taller than me. Pretty sure all women would say that.
    It's a preference, that's all. Some will be firmer on it than others.

5. redlolly

@foxyred is my sister from another Mr, so I must be psycho too :)
    Beware ye the redheaded Brits ;)

6. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

I agree. The whole poser thing is not impressive at all. So many men like to grag and show off and frankly its on of the quickest wasys for me to loose interest.

7. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

Thanks hun. Girls got to stick together.

8. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

No problem hun.

Attached Files:

9. The Dark King

Anyone else finding this sexy or is It just me lol

10. K

K Well-Known Member

I'm going to definitely agree with the rest of what you posted. The whole flash and cash thing is annoying as can be, and I really don't need to ever hear about how much money you spent on ridiculous purchases.

However, this particular part about not caring at all how much he earns....I have to really question. I know many women say it, but when it gets down to it and you are talking about committed relationships - how real is that? Are you really ok with a guy who doesn't work, or barely works, not able to pay his own bills, take care of his family, etc?

I'm just saying that I think that's a bit of a fantasy statement. I definitely care how much one makes. My feeling is that he should be able to take care of himself and his own family (if he has one) and be able to go out and do things. That's not about a specific amount because that's going to depend on his specifics.

11. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Yeah agreed it's not completely unimportant how much a man makes, but money can't make me be with a guy who is physically, mentally or spiritually unattractive to me.

12. redlolly

It wasn't a fantasy statement. It depends on the characteristics of the guy. If he doesn't work or barely works, what are the reasons for that?
    It wouldn't stop me being with a guy, depending on the circumstances. Why is he in that situation, how does he feel about it, and what is he doing to change it?
    Lack of money & material wealth alone would not put me off being with someone.

Not taking care of himself/family & failing to meet his obligations is something else. That's a bigger problem, and not only about money in my view.

13. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

He needs to be able to earn his own keep, I can take care of myself.

14. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

That's funny, I had a similar experience with a Tunisian guy, who like me to wear an abaya in the company of his friends and for some photos.

15. Madeleine

Yeah, right?!
    And you know what really pisses me off? They take all the advantages of us being free, liberated Western girls (I.e. sex), but then turn around and expect us to meet their families religious standards. And of course in the end dump us to go marry a virgin girl from their country.
    But I was just 16 at the time and am glad I didn't have sex with him cause I know he'd have done that exactly.

16. sarah23

I have dated bl
    I have dated back muslim and Arab muslim.
    I would not say that all are as you describe them.
    Sure some are.
    Like all relationships, its give and take, with no one dominating the other.

17. Madeleine

You are right, one cannot generalize. Sure there must be some who aren't like that. But I've seen mane who are. And then there are the ones who seem liberal at first but once you marry them and have kids they set up different standards and rules for you.

18. sarah23

I think its similar relationship scene in both France and Germany.

19. Madeleine

...think so, too.

20. sarah23

How is the situationnow in Germany. I know that y pu received many immigrants from Middle East and Africa.