Random dating and relationship thread

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Aug 6, 2017.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

There were tats 20-30+ years ago on women too, but it was different. It wasn't even too long ago that you NEVER saw tats on ball players. Now there are few who don't have them all over. The only people with tats on their necks and faces were gang members. Now you just never know.

I'm rather visual and have a rather vivid imagination, so I usually look at a beautiful girl like North posted and think of what thats going to look like after she's had kids and breastfed and is 40-60 years old.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Those rivets in her face are lit

Tom Leykis talks about being able to afford younger chicks as a rich older man. You'd look like a damn fool trying to keep up with these young tattooed Rhianna-listening Illuminati bitches

Bro you got kids you need to settle down

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Growing up in the 90's, I used to be very afraid of people in tats. I took as a sign as don't fuck with me or I'll fuck your life up. Now a days you come across all these soft ass 100lbs soaking wet dudes draped up in tats, I just see it as a sign of a life time of horrible decisions made. Same for these women.

I can't take them serious with face, chest, or whole sleeve tats.

4. 4north1side2

Lol I'm just chillin right now, 90% of my interactions with women is online only.

5. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I have seen some very ugly tribal tattoos on women my age.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

distractions....find something else to do with your time

7. K

K Well-Known Member

ugh that's just soooooo wrong....makes me really wonder about people

8. Reverie

They were young and reckless.

9. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

How else should I be spending company time other than the obvious?

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Read a book, take some classes, allll sorts of things that you could do that would be of benefit

11. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

These assumptions give me a hearty laugh for real!

Books, check

Classes, check

Anything else honey? I don't care to be a braggart but my shit is taken care of so it ain't nothing wrong with a lil socializing... which is greatly beneficial instead of being anti social.

12. 4north1side2

Either dating in 2K17 is some straight up bullshit or I'm completely out of touch..... It's actually a combination of both. It's so fucking crazy, I remember the days of A/S/L where you didn't even see motherfuckers, ou can sit there talking to a random stranger from a chatroom for hours on end no fucking problem what so ever. Now a days, all of my conversation quickly dry up after a exchange of a few messages. Motherfuckers give a laundry list of things they want and looking for but can't even bother to put in the effort to have a half decent fucking conversation.

13. 4north1side2

My ex gf said I over analyzed things but every time it was my bullshit meter ringing and I was right majority of the time.

What y'all think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you don't feel like talking on the phone, just fucking say so! Next!

On a good note, I need a god damn assistant to help field these women's interest in me

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw a woman with that many tattoos once on television. She held a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records for having her entire body tattooed.

15. 4north1side2

Anybody fucked their boss? What's my chance?

Man since day one I wanted to fuck this broad, cute little curvy red head. My Flirt game is weak and alot of times I could of made a pass at her but I would completely miss my opportunity like the first day I worked with her. I told her I had kids and she said she was childless because nobody wanted her but I didn't compute what she said until a couple hours later.

She was real comfortable talking to me from day 1 but then she's that way with everybody.... I also fucked up and some he said, she said got back to her so I didn't think she trust me like that anymore. She constantly gushes about me professionally directly and to others tho. Our last talk I mentioned I seen IT and she said she wanted to see IT but none of her friends want to see horror movies. She then suggests we go to the movies together.

I know she gotta know I want to fuck. A couple times I would stop by work to iron out some business with her but stay to talk for a while. I feel like unlike a regular employee, she don't have to feel scared to tell me straight up she ain't feeling me so lets keep it professional.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Reverie

17. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

These mofos hard-headed, let 'em learn the hard way

18. Reverie

I say it to him anyway. :)

19. 4north1side2

Live a little

20. Reverie

You would like to stand there without a job and blacklisted?