Random dating and relationship thread

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Aug 6, 2017.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Dealing with a compulsive liar is the most aggravating thing I've ever had to deal with. Man they lie so damn much you start to think you are the crazy one!

So I have a joint bank account with my EX but she stopped depositing money into it so essentially it's my bank account because it's all of my money in there. She made a few purchases with it and I checked her on it with her refunding my money right away. It was July 23rd and I told her to cut up the debit card so no more accidents would happen and go to the bank to remove yourself off the account when you have time which she agree's to do.

I'm checking my bank accounts on Aug 4th and see a charge on the account she was supposed to remove herself off she made going to her usual spots. I screenshot it and send it to her saying "Why is this still happening?"

This chick shoots back. "I swear I have not used that card, you can check my purse it's not in there!"

[​IMG]

I just hit her back saying "So your saying the bank is lying? LOL"

"No that's not what I'm saying, it might of been pending from a few days ago and just came out. I'll refund your money now"

I just reply back "thanks"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Perhaps you should remove her from the account?

3. 4north1side2

It's a joint account. Only she can remove herself while presenting the proper identification.

Would remove myself but the bank is closed when I get off work.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

You may be able to close the account online. Or go during lunch. Usually you can't just remove someone from a joint account, you have to close the account and open a new account. They may not allow just one of you to close it either. You both may have to sign off depending on how it's set up.

5. 4north1side2

So im still making due on my vow of fully investing in myself but I joined pof, bumble, and soul swipe yet again... I've been keeping quite busy and occupying myself with a variety of activities but whenever I have alone time, I find myself mourning over my recently failed relationship.

My mind starts fucking with me because I automatically assume she's out with some other guy having the time of her life while I'm doing the opposite so I'm like I should be doing the same.

Bruh, so far it's been a complete fail.

Pof should be renamed plenty of garbage. Omg, theirs so many ignorantly dumb uneducated beasts in one place!

Even tho the chicks are busted I'm not looking for sex or a relationship, just a distraction so I'm talking to anybody and everybody who says hello to me.

Conversations just be dry as fuck, it's like why even bother saying anything. When they do talk, usually it's some dumb shit.

One chick said "hey sexy, you need to smile" when my fucking 3rd picture is me smiling big as the sun.

[​IMG]

NEXT!

Bumble is dry as hell, it's just full of wonder bread chicks who do not fuck with black people.

Soul swipe is dead over here.

*sigh*

6. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Yea go ahead and close the account if you haven't already. Not sure if you are into it, but maybe take a trip to Brazil or the DR to get your mind off things for a lil. If you have the ends that is. Me and boys went early this year and had time of our lives.

Also if you're about that life, you could check other nearby cities to see what they have. Sometimes what you're looking for lives in other city.

7. 4north1side2

Do women ever take pics without filters anymore?

8. K

K Well-Known Member

The men are doing it now too! It's crazy. I don't use filters but I'm old and no one really cares.

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

They call me "The Blur."

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

POF is fucking awful. Their interface hasn't changed since 1999 and the app isn't much better. Every time I think about making a new account my eyes glaze over when I start to remember how much of a slog it was.

I always wondered what Bumble was like but I'll never make an account since I don't like the general idea of it.

For me, the best site was always OkCupid. I never tried Match or any of the other paid sites, though.

11. K

K Well-Known Member

I tell you, I go between absolute horror at seeing my pics and thinking damn I look good for over 50!

12. 4north1side2

Hahaha I actually was wondering if men were doing the same, thanks for letting me Know!

I'm old too and I do care. Man a lot of these chicks use filters in each and every pic to the point you don't even know wtf she really looks like.

13. 4north1side2

LOL! Right!!! You are truly doing yourself a disservice being on POF. I'm at a point where 95% of the profiles I come across on POF I immediately think of the foul perfume of new port 100's and Budweiser mixed together, musty pussy with a variety of stds, fucked up credit, and bad drug habits.

I tried okcupid years ago but I wasn't feeling it. It was just mainly hippie white chicks who were constantly trying to prove how "different" they were from everyone.

I like tinder, bumble, soul swipe, pof simply because it's the microwavable version of dating. Just a simple super quick and easy fix when your looking for a distraction.

14. 4north1side2

Does anything good come from dating women with chest tattoos and wht the fuck has it become so popular among young women?

Shit ain't even feminine.

15. Reverie

I never use any filters.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

IKR

I don't know how to use filters and I don't care to find out. I had this guy send me a note and his pics were clearly altered in some way.....it looked almost cartoonish. He kept trying to tell me he hadn't done anything to it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. 4north1side2

I don't think people realize they are setting themselves up for failure doing that.

I met a woman last week where she looked way better in her pics than in person because all of her pics were filtered. It didn't bother me tho since I never saw her past anything than a acquaintance.

18. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Glad I'm not out there anymore like that. These young chicks done lost their minds

19. Reverie

We had tattoos 20 years ago too.

20. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

Very hard to find women with these kind of tats 20 years ago

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List