Shelby Shelby Found NOT Guilty...WTF

Discussion in 'In the News' started by MightyLighty, May 18, 2017.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

This right here is why I will NEVER believe Bill Cosby did it. The cultural narrative of 2017 is you can murder an innocent black man and get away with it but I'm suppose to believe 50 white women in the 60s and 70s were too afraid to speak up an actual crime committed. I need video DNA samples and at least 5 eye witnesses a piece to even entertain believing that witch hunt.

People are on video doing the wrong thing, they are committing murder unabashedly and I'm suppose to believe that there is any group of white people who will 100% give any black person the benefit of the doubt?
    Keisha please

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

What?

3. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

What about the Black Women who accused Bill Cosby...?

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He just thinks men don't rape.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The bigger issue is that black people are not supporting him just because he told us to speak proper english.

6. The Dark King

Yup you got me. Let's ignore the fact that whistling a white woman comes with immediate death but you have 50 rape victims and no one says a thing about it. Does that really make sense to you?

7. The Dark King

I don't know if that's the bigger issue but I agree

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That would be a great topic for the conspiracy thread!

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No...your conflated hyperbole never makes sense.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And who set the example? Who lead it?
    We had a lot of 'outrage" from the top Leaders in Government and the parade of Justice Department officers sent to investigate many of the cases and ...they never indicted.
    Cheap talk.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I think so because we can expect the establishment to try to tear down a man like Cosby. Yet they allow cops to kill us everyday. They are loyal to murderers, yet we can't show respect to an intelligent black man just because he spoke up on issues in the community.

They don't have proof that Cosby did anything, but they do have proof that these Cops are killing us in cold blood. Yet Cosby gets railroaded and black folks jump on the bandwagon tearing him down. Smh.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Boycotts don't sustain for long because people's memories fade over what they like.
    Group economics is the perfect solution. Start Black, buy Black, invest in Black, support Black business. Where l live, l buy Black when l'm given the choice...especially over Korean. Hell, l even buy from Muslim-American Black over Korean. ( best body oils).

I don't like gentrification in thriving Black business Districts.

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL!! Did you even bother to watch that mini-documentary I posted in the other thread? The black women admit that Cosby didn't actually rape them.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Did you read his transcripts at trial??
    And Cosby hasn't gone to trial yet. He may still walk.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

We know Coli...that all 50 did not say he raped them. He drugged and raped a significant amount. One woman he drugged and she fought him off l recall.

16. The Dark King

Conflated in what way?
    Does race matter in the U.S.? Yes
    Does race matter more so than gender? Yes
    If you don't believe this premise please show me the instances where a black man has accused a white woman of anything and was immediately believed. Does such a scenario even sound plausible?
    In a country where we know race matters more than gender why would 50 people believe that no one would believe their accounts of sexual assault. 50 separate situations where they weren't aware of each other and each person independently believed no one would listen to their claims. Even in 1960s America where the clear narratives made a white woman know her value far exceeded some black guy.
    So where is the conflation Bliss?
    This country has given us a very thorough education in race relations my friend.

17. The Dark King

Too many black women who are feminist and haven't gotten the memo they aren't and will never be part of the "sisterhood". These same SJWs are rarely anywhere to be found when the issue is non white women. They came in droves for Cosby but oddly silent when it's Sandra Bland.
    Personally as far as Cosby goes I agree with what he said but his delivery plain sucked. Want to help the black community action over words period. You think we lack criticism? Do we need more?

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

We need a combination of things including constructive criticism, and a true education which would lead to a well needed new way of thinking. Mind you that hip hop is the only industry that we have cornered.

You probably have nieces and nephews, I have a nephew and if we can't guarantee their saftey then we have unsolved problems which leaves room for criticism.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You quoted me saying that they don't have proof. What are you gonna tell me now, that they do have proof? Lol

20. The Dark King

Who can't guarantee their safety but one thing we don't do is work on their self esteem. 90 percent of our problems is rooted in poor self esteem