Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Homes had got it made.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

LOL look at this brotha. You can't fake that kind of smile

5. MightyLighty

And his ex-girl stalked him, lool.

6. miyazaki

miyazaki New Member

What is your problem with Nicky Whelan & Kerry Rhodes? You are homophobic or something? I don't care if he is bisexual or not. They are happy together, Happiness is the most important thing. :);)

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Whut? :rolleyes:
    Overt and incessant PDA's in the face of cameras is not normal couple behaviour, particularly when it begins after a former male lover has called you out. It kind of reeks of desperate beard-ness.

He is actually being homophobic if he feels he must squash his bisexuality ..as l said it's 2017... Who cares anymore if he plays both teams.

8. miyazaki

miyazaki New Member

Your first reply for me has a lot of negativity. Your explanation about the photos doesn't make sense. Looks like Inferiority complex. Later, I will continue posting more pics about the couple. Happiness is the greatest thing that a human being has. :);)

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Maybe Kerry Rhodes is just a super affectionate type of dude. If you recall the photos with his assistant, those two were hugged up and wrapped around each other in almost every pic too.

Some folks just love HARD all the time.lol
    You never had a dude who was hugging and kissing you all the time Bliss, to the point it became annoying??

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Forget Kerry, what about you AB, do you "LOVE HARD!" all the time?. :D
    Are you all up on ya girl?

Jokes aside, l don't buy he is overly affectionate in public because the private pics with his assistant were leaked...
    Anyway, who cares for real..he should just have neither confirmed not denied it, but he chose to publicly DENY that he loved men as well. The pics with his assistant don't lie. They made a cute couple, lol.

And yes l have had men and my man paw on me in public, however I'm very shy! IRL and don't like overt PDA's. I don't suck face in public lol..

(ps: answer my question!)

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This is Tyga's new young bae apparently..
    People are arguing online over if she is white or black ..l think she is a bit of both, IMO.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. MightyLighty

British Actress Brooke Vincent & boyfriend
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm not thirsty about it but I have been the more affectionate one in a relationship before...and it SUCKS.lol
    And no I'm not the type to be kissing up on a woman in public, generally speaking, to the point it looks like we're in the early stages of foreplay.

Like if I'm walking the aisle in the local supermarket with a woman I'm strictly business, in and out.
    But if it's a date at night, and we're sitting on a nearly empty outdoor patio, or a semi secluded bench somewhere, sort of still 'in public' but kind of private, I LIKE being a little intimate somewhere other than indoors.

I'm not a full blown exhibitionist, but I do like doing naughty shit outdoors, I just don't wanna get caught.:p

That said, I'm not trying to put a woman in an uncomfortable situation and make her feel like she's on display against her will.
    But kissing in public in a new relationship is still normal to me.:cool:

There's a difference between a brief public kiss and open mouth tongue swapping spit action.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Jesse and date at Little Doms in Los Feliz.
    [​IMG]

He looks happy...
    [​IMG]

17. MightyLighty

^Bliss I caught that shade;););)

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great photos.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ha. None intended.
    I just thought with all the drama going on around him from others, he seems to be saying, fuck it, Imma do me.

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

On a date with another WW?! I don't think he could show his face at the BET Awards next month.