Bill O'Reilly out at Fox News

Discussion in 'In the News' started by darkcurry, Apr 19, 2017.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Ol' crackas in the wild life
    Criminal mind of a juvenile, still livin' child-like
    Thinkin' he can make his pay, too in a rush
    Crackas better slow down, 'cause you can be touched

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

He will get a golden parachute of $25 Million. Glad he is gone.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

They have brighter up-and-coming stars anyway.
    He was often overly-pompous and dismissive to his guests and the recent times l did catch his show during the election year, he seemed to be going through the motions. He won't fight it, will get a huge severance and write books.

6. darkcurry

I'm guessing your a fan of FOX News, because last I heard he was being replaced by Tucker Carlson his brand of journalism is S.O.S.(same old shit), most MSM news outlet journalist are biased talking heads.
    [​IMG]

I listen to Journalist like Abby Martin of "Empire Files", Anissa Naouai of "In The Now", and other shows like "Watching The Hawks".

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I fucks with Abby Martin too.

8. darkcurry

Yeah she is awesome.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Beautiful, smart, funny and informative... and her clapback game is A1. The way she hits back at her twitter trolls are spectacular. I always wanted to
    see her in a debate with Tomi Lahren.

9. ColiBreh1

I love this piece she did on Hillary Clinton:

It makes me disgusted at the black liberals who are constantly caping for Hillary & shitting on Bernie.

10. darkcurry

Same. I remember when people tried to get at her because of this piece she did on Hillary accusing her of being a trump supporter.

11. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

White supremacy is a paper tiger but it sells advertising space so they'll squeeze someone else in there.

12. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

The black political establishment are notoriously weak and lack any kind of political backbone their beholden to the Democrats like dummy to it's ventriloquist, I wouldn't expect much for them.

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Bruh, why are you still stomping on HRC?? She lost. She's not running for POTUS again.
    Whatever you feel about Hillary, progressives had a much better chance of getting their agenda passed through Congress and having HRC sign it into law than anyone from the GOP.
    HRC was just as corporate as Obama. As are most high level national politicians from either party. If you want to change the system and take the money out of campaigns, you really need to be organizing around campaign finance reform instead of knocking politicians for playing the game as constructed by the current rules.

Any liberal/progressive who didn't vote for HRC in the general because she wasn't Bernie Sanders really didn't understand what would happen to the federal government and SC under a Trump administration, a man who has NO respect whatsoever for the institutions of government.

HRC may not have been the best candidate for POTUS, but she was by far the better candidate in the general.
    That's what many of you Berniebots simply don't get.

Instead of venting all this hatred towards HRC and her supporters, your energy IMO would be better spent finding your next progressive 'hero' to run against Trump in 2020.

Meanwhile, I hope you're paying close attention as Trump systematically goes about blowing up the federal government and violating as many ethics rules as possible.

If you want to get the details right in politics in order to change the system. you can never lose sight of the big picture.
    Too many progressives didn't understand a Trump presidency was NOT acceptable under any circumstances.
    The SC appointees over the next 4 years were more than enough to make me vote for HRC.

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I had not seen Abby Martin since she left RT years back.

15. ColiBreh1

Her current show is on teleSUR English.

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Because too many dumb people are addicted to brand names. It's sickening.

17. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Great points (especially this part). Well said.