Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hahaha @ pants!!!

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"..When I asked why you were making the desecration of Catholic cemeteries political, I meant did you believe the news media had a bias against covering similar crimes when they happen to Christians????..."

Yes I do. Because they do.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Facts

5. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^And this is why I challenge those in the dominant society to act on their word to destroy the system, don't wrap in comfort because you get black pipe-layed and roll out mixed/light-skinned/exotic/racially ambiguous kids every nine motherfucking months!!!

Those in this forum no who the fuck I'm talking about, that's why their guilt steers them away from my questions and queries, as legitimate as they are. They seem to uphold the system, NOT destroy it.

Remember, 53% of white women voted for this bastard we now call the president.

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Hell, it wasn't even that. He wasn't fired because of his harassment, he was fired because the advertising dollars dried up. Fox News didn't give a shit about his behavior and they sure as hell didn't give a shit about their female employees.

As long as the money was rolling in, O'reilly could have harassed women live every night of the week and nothing would have happened to him. Let's not pretend that NewsCorp suddenly grew a conscience. It was absolutely about the bottom line and nothing else.

7. K

K Well-Known Member

No.

53% of the people who voted for him were white women.

53% of white women did NOT vote for him.

Oh and - you're an ASS.

8. K

K Well-Known Member

Exactly. It was a very well thought out attack going to the advertisers (Lisa Bloom was on something today talking about that they specifically went after him in a methodical way)

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

@K is right. Half the eligible voters in this country didn't even bother to vote.

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So now that you have basically outed yourself and the fact that you don't like white women or any mixed/light-skinned/exotic/racially ambiguous kids they may have with any black men (something most of us had already figured out) how exactly are you going to faux claim that you are here for any type of "pro-interracial" support/activities??

11. ColiBreh1

@MightyLighty literally tells on himself everyday.

12. MightyLighty

America is racist, and you know! White women contribute towards just as much as white men. Spin it which ever way you want.

13. MightyLighty

Where did I say that? I said just having mixed kids doesn't mean we live in a justice and colorblind society. It can be counterproductive if you don't also challenge the system also.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  14. ColiBreh1

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Do everyone, in particular yourself, a favor and stop pretending that you are contributing anything to any conversations on this forum, especially any conversations concerning race. You're not "challenging" or "enlightening" anyone's views/opinions here other than making it very clear that your time and energy would be better served on an overly Pro-Black/Black Members Only site with other like minded individuals. Note: You didn't deny the fact that you don't like white women.......

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  16. MightyLighty

SMH, then you're a fucking fool, I wouldn't be year otherwise.

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Proud Graduate of Goodlove University I see. And just like your professor, you will learn childish name calling is equal to cutting your own throat when you do it to the wrong person.....

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

If his revenue stats were based at least in part on perpetuating the most heinous and despicable stereotypes about Greek women, you would not be so impressed. As far as the incarceration rates for weed, the ACLU confirms what Chris Hayes said in my earlier post.

https://www.aclu.org/gallery/marijuana-arrests-numbers

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

If in part, Bill O'Reilly had top NATIONAL Advertisers clamouring for him for 15 years because he repeatedly spoke of one gender of one particular nationality, l most certainly would find that fiscally impressive. You can certainly be dismayed and still impressed. Baffled, yet still impressed.

For example, l no longer watch The View, however l am still impressed that their ratings are recently up since they began bashing the President.

So then you watched his show religiously for 20 years? Is that what he did? - despicably and heniously stereotyped BP for twenty years?
    I have barely caught five in total, if that, because frankly he was never my go-to show on cable News.
    If he did what you say he did, l certainly couldn't back that up by wasting my time for two decades watching his show to listen to him spew all that.
    For example, l used to religiously watch Anderson Cooper for years. Loved him.
    I don't watch anymore.
    Same with Don Lemmon.
    Not for minute longer any more.
    If you watch Bill Orielly then you are helping him with his sponsors.

Furthermore, you confirmed my previous point in which l said l didn't think they incarcerate for petty weed anymore. Its 2017.. Your article stats are SEVEN to SIXTEEN years old.:

"According to the ACLU’s original analysis, marijuana arrests now account for over half of all drug arrests in the United States. Of the 8.2 million marijuana arrests between 2001 and 2010, 88% were for simply having marijuana. Nationwide, the arrest data revealed one consistent trend: significant racial bias. Despite roughly equal usage rates, Blacks are 3.73 times more likely than whites to be arrested for marijuana"

Even further, your article states mere arrests - not convictions, as was cited in the YT video. Where is his current stat proof?
    Then he could ask..What are the possible additional factors in the weed arrests discrepancy, beyond racial bias?
    As a White woman who has spent much time around white people throughout my life l can guarantee you that the majority who smoked weed did so in enclosures far from the roving-eye of patrolling police.

On the flip side, it was not uncommon for me to walk down my urban area street and smell weed on end. Chinese takeouts do a booming rollie business.

From a comfort level, my ex-husband was very risky and even flippant whenever he would smoke while out, whilst l was paranoid and always checking around.

Today though, thankfully, weed is like smoking cigarettes and one is barely arrested anymore, let alone incarcerated.
    Which is what l said.

....Finally l was dumbfounded that the video commentator actually supported and subscribed to the one Philly study finding that POVERTY is worse to a Black child than Crack exposure is. Really??

Frankly, OReilly's shouting delivery was rude, loud and angry..who the hell would want to listen to him speak like that.?
    So l ask you seperately Loki, are the stats he cited correct or not? Is that a viable conversation to be had, or not?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  20. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]