Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. And the right wing evangelicals who heard him say this shit didn't even care.
    It doesn't matter to me if the POTUS is a man of faith or not, but when it's so obvious someone is lying about their religious faith to get votes it pisses me off.

Trump hasn't attended a single church service since he's been in office.lol
    What Christian hasn't asked for forgiveness at least one time in their life after living 70 years on the planet???

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL! So you no longer co-sign the "Black Men are Trash" hot takes from Black Feminists & their male simps?

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Did you know.....
    Thirty Catholic statues we're beheaded at a NJ Cemetery?

"We see one headless and then we really look and there's like a sea of just really defaced gravesites, statues, religious statues, saints, Jesus, Mary, angels with no heads," Paternoster said.

Many heads were left on top of graves. Relatives discovered the desecration while visiting over Easter weekend.

That was three days ago.. and only made local blurbs . (although the vandals struck in late January)

*Crickets*
    Naturally, no round-the-clock top news national stories or political outrage or sympathy from the MSMedia, right? Effin hypocrites.

4. andreboba

Just curious, why did you post this story in the random political comments thread??
    Vandalism at cemeteries is a fairly common and disgusting event. I just don't see the political angle to it.

5. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

That's the equivalent to white folks saying 'all lives matter'.

6. ColiBreh1

@MightyLighty can't help himself. This was a female post.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

C'mon AB...it's become political (like everything else has).
    President and Clinton even commented on the recent Jewish desecrations.

After the disturbing discovery at Chesed Shel Emeth Cemetery in University City, former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton tweeted that the incident was “troubling.”

President Trump..called the incident “horrible and […] painful and a very sad reminder of the work that still must be done to root out hate and prejudice and evil.”

Pence flew out to assist in the STL clean up
    It was leading story for days on Nightly News shows

Look at all the news outlets delving deep into it..

,*********

Jewish cemetery desecration is not just vandalism - Washington Times
    Washington Times › news › feb › jewish...
    Feb 27, 2017 - More than 150 tombstones in a St. Louis Jewish cemetery were vandalized last week. Nearly 100 ...
    Philadelphia Jewish cemetery desecrated by vandals | Reuters
    Reuters › article › us-usa-security-cemete...
    AMP - Feb 27, 2017 - About 100 headstones at a Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia have been knocked over, ...

Destroyed Jewish Cemetery in Philadelphia and New Muslim ...
    The Atlantic › politics › archive › 2017/02
    AMP - Feb 27, 2017 - But when he heard that Mount Carmel Jewish Cemetery had been desecrated, ...

Searching For Meaning After A Jewish Cemetery Is Desecrated ...
    NPR › 2017/03/16 › searching-for-meani...
    Mar 16, 2017 - As a child, author Daniel Torday visited desecrated Jewish grave sites in Europe. But recently the ...
    Jewish cemetery vandalized in Philadelphia - CNN.com
    CNN.com › 2017/02/26 › jewish-cemeter...
    AMP - Feb 27, 2017 - Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia vandalized; 2nd incident ... "One stone in one cemetery being desecrated is one stone too many.

Why the vandalism of a Jewish cemetery in Missouri has so many ...
    Washington Post › news › 2017/02/21
    AMP - Feb 21, 2017 - Scene at Chesed Shel Emeth Jewish Cemetery in U-City. Crews starting to make repairs ...

People also search for

To name a few..

8. andreboba

Just because a politician comments on the desecration of a Jewish cemetery doesn't make the crime 'political'.
    Also, anti semetism in the West is a much greater problem than anti Catholic bias, and considering the history of WW2 most people become very alarmed when someone has a vendetta to desecrate Jewish synagogues and cemeteries.

When I asked why you were making the desecration of Catholic cemeteries political, I meant did you believe the news media had a bias against covering similar crimes when they happen to Christians????

For instance where I live there simply are more Christian cemeteries than Jewish or Muslim ones, so if vandals go around knocking over Christian head stones, it's not really going to lead on the evening news.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Billy Reilly is out. Fox let him go. Wow lol.

10. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Good riddance, and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Unfortunately he will get a a very large contractual payout, hopefully the latest sexual harassment accusers will take some of that severance money from him.

Chris Hayes nailed Billy's racists views years ago...

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

You mean to tell me that Donald "Two Corinthians" Trump isn't really a devout Christian?

Next you'll be telling me that Trump University isn't really an accredited institution of higher learning. Or that Mexico really isn't going to pay for the wall. Or that he really can't ban Muslims from entering the country. Or that he's never going to actually release his tax returns. Or that he has no health care plan whatsoever. Or that...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. There is a Republican Jesus out there and he approves.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol at Trump University. Still some of the funniest shit I've ever read about. Hahahaha!

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

The women are stricking back!!!!!

Feminism running wild at fox. and I am loving every minute of it.

Next the women will ask for Pants

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  15. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] Well at least you're honest about what groups got him fired. I'm seeing black folks celebrating like they accomplished this.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I hear he just signed a multi-year, 20 mill a year contract. That buyout is going to be crazy.

Truth be told l think he has bigger options ahead of him. His books bring him in $18 mill a year.. and at 67 and after twenty years at Fox every day , I think he DGAF to say goodbye.
    Horrible way to sign off but he's a pompous ass who likely doesn't care.

His revenue stats are impressive though. #1 cable show 15 years in a row. Goodness.

That video was..interesting. Not sure people go to jail for (small amounts of )weed anymore

17. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] It doesn't look like Bernie Sanders & Tom Perez are on the same page. Different answers on single payer healthcare, Bernie again refusing to be labeled a Democrat, & Bernie shaking his head in disgust at Perez's generic answer at the 8-minute mark.

18. ColiBreh1

https://twitter.com/theintercept/status/852200097664446464
    [​IMG]
    https://theintercept.com/2017/04/12...ussia-connection-lurking-around-every-corner/

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  19. MightyLighty

This shows how racist America is. Think all the racist shit that this cave Neanderthal spewed for 20 yrs yet it was some blonde chicks word that got his ass fired. America didn't give a shit when he was racist against blacks.

20. MightyLighty

Hey Bliss, do you have negative word for Bill O'racist? Sounds to me like you like him.