what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I get where you're coming from. There's definitely much to be said on this topic. I know it happens in black communities everywhere, but I think we see so much of it in the densely populated inner cities. I saw plenty of it, and intentionally steered clear of it. Just another part of my conscious efforts to avoid getting caught up in the negative cycles that catch so many of us.

Of course I'm not painting with a broad brush, but I can generally spot this woman (or man) mile away. If I go back to childhood days... You could see it forming from then. Decades later I'm not at all suprised at the way many of them turned out. It's really sad, and again... decades later I'm seeing how that vicious cycle continue on full strength. This is part of what I mean when I say... "We (collectively) have to do better".

On another note where it this happened, but things turned for the better:

I recently connected with an old classmate from middle school on FB. I remember her in those days. She was always very bright. One who didn't have to study and would still ace an exam. Apparently, she did well in high school (we didn't go to the same high school), and won a full ride scholarship for college. By her own admission, she had the wrong priorities, got back into her middle school ways, lost the scholarship and flunked out of college. She later went back to school, and is now about to complete her graduate education which is awesome. We were talking about student loans and she was saying how she'd have a lot less student loan debt had she not thrown away that undergrad full ride. She knows it's water under the bridge, but she says she often use her own situation as an example to young people when talking about not making poor choices. She did say that she felt fortunate to not have gotten caught up the whole having babies too early and such thing.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Stockholm Syndrome, brother. The programming is deep.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Like?

5. K

K Well-Known Member

GL came to mind first off

And those times when some have gone on about how black men are going with fat ugly white women

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  6. katkat6

katkat6 New Member

i dated both but just find myself more attracted to black men. I am just so much more attracted to them and I have to say every blackman I dated was so much more into me then then the whited guys I had dated.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol..l didn't even realize it was him. Did a college research essay on him on his infamous speech at Kean College.
    #Throwbackmemory

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Strength
    Passion
    Resilience
    Analytical
    Book smart
    Street Smart
    Intelligent
    Intellectuals
    Mysterious
    Empathetic
    Hard-working
    Innovative
    Protectors
    Gorgeous smiles
    Sense of humor
    Questioners
    Resisters
    Fighters
    Masculine
    Men's men
    Loving
    Stern
    Romantics
    Chivalrous
    Funny
    Sarcastic
    Fun
    Active
    Sharp
    Wonderful fathers who can
    guide their sons on intinct
    Wisdom
    Stress adapters
    Incredible sexiness.

Tbc...!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Great answer.

10. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Oh please post it, I would love to see! Khalid was certainly misguided and let bigotry and bitterness ruin a genuine attempt to address the system we live in.

11. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Their sexy silky smooth beautifully coloured skin, luscious lips and buns of steel, all equate to mad sex appeal. Not all are even blessed with size, but there's something overbearing no matter the size when they creep up between the thighs.

12. RicardoCooper

I think @brethard finally got some competition!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. MightyLighty

14. beccaomecca

Let's battle then @brethard :p

15. RicardoCooper

Aussie chic think she's Iggy Azelea

16. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I love the contrast between my peach & cream complexion and a darker skin shades, and most black men face the world unafraid and that is intoxicating.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  17. beccaomecca

I get in trouble for stroking him all over lol he can't understand my love for that beautifully soft silky skin!! :D

18. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Exactly.

19. MightyLighty

White women love black men with a nice smile, the non-militant type, with charisma that can rap around their waist. My girl tells me she like em strong like coffee with the coolest vibe.

20. beccaomecca

Your girl is black though right?

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List