Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Like most right wingers....he's likely a sexual pervert.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Pizza wha? For real l didn't pay it any mind for weeks, then l googled it a bit and what l began to read was too much for me. A Pedo Ring in a pizza joint fronting? Wtf...too crazy for me to bite.
    What are your thoughts?

Edit: Arrgh.. You made me go track this ish down again...Noooo...ok, it's suspect. I thought it was about Hillary but now that l see its accusing slimey Podesta..l put NOTHING beyond the behaviour of creepy old white guys..

This is what l found..
    http://pizzagate.com

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  5. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^Are you a Republican?

6. ColiBreh1

There's WAY TOO MANY FUCKING coincidences for their not to be something to this:

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You could ask me that loaded question in the politics thread. Readers come to this thread looking for IR couples. Don't want to derail it.
    I think l can find Sheriff Clarke sexy as a man without bringing his politics into it.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

@ColiBreh1. Holy shit...what did l just read.
    Let's transfer your post to the politics thread..that is cray-zy!

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

IMO you're being extremely gullible. 95% of what's alleged as fact from that pizzagate link are wild rumors and conspiracy theories.
    How do you know what artwork is inside Podesta's house??
    Even at the beginning of this nonsense, whoever put this together admitted they made up(!!) some stupid pedophile code words to make Podesta's emails look sinister.
    The posters at the beginning of this post are for rock groups that performed at

This is what I do know; guys like Podesta had HIGH security clearance inside the federal government and the WH.
    The FBI and the Clintons did extensive background checks on everyone who worked close to them. By that I mean FBI agents in some cases will FOLLOW you around to see where you like to hang out and observe the people you know, then investigate those people.

There is simply no way a high level public government official was behind a major pedo ring.
    Oh, and both Republicans AND Democrats hire their own detectives to 'bend the law' and find dirt on their political opponents.

It's not possible to keep something like that hidden in the middle of D.C.

Are the pedos who work in the government??? Statistics say yes. But this junk about highly organized pedo rings trafficking in dozens of kids out in the open under the guise of a pizza joint is ridiculous.

That said, John Podesta's brother, Tony if I believe the source, does have some strange choices in artwork. But to suggest he may have purchased a hanging sculpture because it resembled a victim of Jeffrey Dahmer is crazy.

Also, the artist Maria Abramovic is an odd bird. That doesn't make her a satanist, any more than Black Sabbath or AC/DC are Devil worshippers.

IMO this was a complex smear job that was so outrageous most people didn't pay attention.

There is some weird stuff in this, like the pedo symbols which from what I could research seem real.
    But just because a similar symbol appeared on Besta Pizza doesn't mean they were involved in a pedo ring.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Rick Ross's new 'bae'

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. ColiBreh1

NO WAY!!!

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Bahaha, l know Coli..crazy, huh?!
    She has pics of his kids on her gram and everything.
    He sure loves the ladies though, so who knows how long this one will last.

13. ColiBreh1

What's her Instagram?

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

15. ColiBreh1

16. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

What da fuck!!!!! Really?

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

18. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

19. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Even the thug niggas going Team Snowbunny now.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member