what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Dude that language is so incredibly nauseating. Curse all you want but knock it off with homophobic verbiage. Your vocabulary needs to be greater than that if you ever want your views to be taken seriously.

2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Well... I've always been interested in WW, and IR dating in general. My only regret is that I didn't act on it earlier in life. I did date latina and even one indian girl, but I didn't pursue WW when I was a twentysomething because I didn't want to deal with the hateration.

As for a reason... I don't have one other than I'm attracted to women both black/people of color as well as white women. As of late... White women have been my focus, and again... my only regret is that I let opportunities get away from me earlier in life. What I don't get is... Why do some people need to have an explanation from folks who date/marry IR. To me it's like asking why do I prefer hamburger over a turkey burger. My point is that it doesn't have to be a reason as you simply like what you like.

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Let's raise a Hennessey to that! Amen!
    I fell in awe with a chocolate kid when I was 13 that's when I first noticed the black man. I was the same though never acted on it until I was 13 n a half lol jks

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^What you attracted to us BEFORE you were 13?

5. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

You say "to us"-do mixed men always automatically fall into the black category? I find it ironic. My boys are very light and don't have typically African facial features so calling them "black" just doesn't fit. Just a little side note.

6. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

When I was 13 black people were still rare where I live and it just wasn't a realistic option. When I was a teen I was attracted to black-haired, brown-eyed, olive-skinned guys, like Antonio Banderas (when he was young). Still find them attractive.

7. beccaomecca

I didn't notice men period before I was 13.

8. beccaomecca

Yes same here. There was only one black guy in my school I think he was Aboriginal.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I developed my attraction to white women before age 12, as well. I had developed an attraction to Japanese women thanks to the Godzilla movies. Redheads and Latinas at 18. Now that I am much older, not a whole lot has changed, thank God.

10. Vanilla Candy

Vanilla Candy New Member

Yikes! I just joined this site, hoping to connect with a wonderful black man...hopefully wonderful in bed and out! But so far all I see are angry posts from a lot of angry people. This is not what I expected. I actually anticipated this site to be a tool to meet black men with whom to start a relationship, or even just to have some hot sex with. Yes, I am attracted to well endowed black men...is that a crime? I'm a fair skinned redhead so I guess opposites attract. And no, I'm not ashamed of that! I'm also aroused by the attitude of many black men...more aggressive than white men. I guess I enjoy being "taken" sometimes. To each his (her?) own. But I suppose I may be in the wrong place to find that here. ???...oh well.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So.......you're upset that there seems to be a lot of angry people here but you're attracted to black men as you view them to be more aggressive because you want to be "taken"????

Nope...no backhanded shade in a post that didn't actually needed to be shared....

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. K

K Well-Known Member

WTF - you should take a step back and read what you wrote. Sounds like you might be better off at Adult Friend Finder or Black Cocks R Us

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  14. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You rang?

:D

15. RicardoCooper

Awww don't be like that! Stick around.

16. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

The simple answers no....

17. Carbonfit2

Carbonfit2 New Member

You know it really does not matter really if the color of your skin. We bleed the same. I love all women. Dated the spectrum. Nothing against black women or those who prefer. As I prefer the lighter skin tone. It's just a preference. Understanding is what most people like you have some errant reason to hate. Son this is not your place. How a person loves is not for you to dictate nor to criticize. Love your black queens. I will love all women. Sometimes it's the pipe laying and sometimes it's the respect or a little of both. However the equation is unknown like yours to only stay within race. Not going to bash you like others because I have been on both sides of the spectrum but here is the thing... why did you lie to get on the sight when it asks straight out if you approve of interracial relationships? What is your goal to here?

18. RicardoCooper

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Saw a link in that article to another article he did a few months ago:

https://slayingevil.com/2016/12/28/...propaganda-black-women-have-been-circulating/

When them stats came out a few months ago, it was digusting seeing some these black men trying to downplay or dismiss these stats. Just literally fighting to reinforce negative racist b.s. stereotypes about themselves.

20. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's bad. Admittedly, I've had some situations where I was ready to go on the defensive (or maybe even offensive:) towards some people (including some relatives).