Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Black America women......a riffle wrapped inside of an enigma:D:D:D:D

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Sheriff Clarke is a real Ruckus. He goes on Fox News all the time and shoot off his mouth. Now he had shaved off his goatee.

3. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

The most insecure women in the universe.

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Ruckus he may be, but his wife sure is beaming up at him with pride and admiration.

5. RicardoCooper

Why do these young brothas raised by strong, single babymamas come of age and run for the hills the first chance they get? The usual white knights in blackface will down my question but it's a legit one

6. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Well in the case of Nia Long's son I would venture to guess that the number of black girls at his school is very low so the odds are he would end up with someone other than a black woman. As for the others could not tell you.

7. miyazaki

miyazaki New Member

Nicky Whelan & Kerry Rhodes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. MightyLighty

^he swings the other way!!!

9. JamalSpunky

They don't run for the hills. Rather they grow up in a mostly white environment and date who they choose

Are you a moron? The kid is probably growing up in a community in which black community is very, very small. So the greater odds are that he is likely going to have more potential romantic opportunities with females who aren't black. If he was gay the same thing would apply, he would just be more likely to date non-black guys (and would anyone be complaining?). Of course this kid would first have to have an open mind to date outside his race in the first place. Such a line of thinking is often shaped by the environment a person grows up in and it appears this young man grew up in a household that encouraged such progressiveness and open-mindedness. Or perhaps Nia Long would far prefer to see her son date a black girl but she is a fucking adult, unlike the women bitching about a stranger's dating decision, and decided that he was capable of making his own damn decisions. What a concept. Or maybe the guy just has a type and is not going to front and pretend otherwise. Last time I checked Lincoln freed the slaves so the kid is allowed to take advantage of his own free will. Why do you give a fuck about who he dates? Why do you generalize about "young brothas" running for the hills when in reality, according to stats, black guys overwhelmingly date and marry within their own race? Worry about your own life and stop throwing shade at people who step outside race lines when pursuing someone of the opposite sex. We are pretty much talking about a kid here and you are justifying the actions of stupid people who have decided to pick on him, his girlfriend and his mother via social media.

10. RicardoCooper

Hey Spunky. Fuck you, "moron."

Lotta moist negroes in their feelings of late. Try a Pamprin.

11. JamalSpunky

Like I thought....a complete moron. And when confronted, with your idiocy thrown back at you in the process, you can't even manage a counter worthy of a four-year old. Go join hater site or the hater site I like to whine about.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Such a man's man.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh God. Stop it already.

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Sheriff Ruckus? He is a chicken who struts his stuff on Fox News and was a no show during a near riot in Milwaukee.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Romeo Miller and mystery Brunette
    ( not sure if together or just friends though)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. MightyLighty

He goes the OTHER way...

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Clearly. Hence my comment.
    I've seen his "other" pics.

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that Kerry Rhodes is Bisexual & not staright-up Homosexual based on stuff I've heard from folks who know him personally.

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I think the proper term is 'both ways.'

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

But he hides "the other' side. I just think he over-does his heterosexual image just to prove he isn't full on homosexual.
    No need to do really in today's world.