what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Are you @MightyLighty's alias? Dude really got a avatar of the late Khalid Muhammed.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. BlackWisdom77

BlackWisdom77 New Member

Nope don't know who that is and yes Khalid Muhammad, is there a problem?

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Are you for real? If that was the case they'd hit it and quit it! BUT there is a shit load of faithful WW who are in relationship and married to black men (clearly).

Yes there the odd selfish hoe who is using the black man for his mind blowing pipe laying skills and in turn holding him back from a faithful WW.

Different strokes for different folks.

Not all black mens schlongs drag on the ground behind them though (99.1% do) ! So your theory is inaccurate. Some black men are on par with the Asians and Whities.

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Ya'll are actually going to entertain this troll, huh? This is going to play out just like that UK for Play guy with his anti woman nonsense...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. beccaomecca

Well who else are we going to have arguments with? Entertainment is entertainment right?

6. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

*Sniff sniff* I smell another butthurt susta trying to Dick Police™ the black man. Why so obsessed about where the thinking black man takes his penis and resources?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  8. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

This sustah sucked ad fucked all the broke 2Pac wannabes with how many bastard babies? The wall has hit her and its her hustle to shame the black man into settling (aka staying on that plantation).

9. BlackWisdom77

BlackWisdom77 New Member

First off i ain't a sista, i am a brotha. second, you pathetic negroes talking shit about the women that literally gave you life. i dare you to write down all the hateful shit that you have to say about the black woman and give it as a note to your black mother, aunt, sister, grandmother whoever and see how they feel. i am for black on black love.

10. BlackWisdom77

BlackWisdom77 New Member

I am not an average black man who will sit and watch some pathetic negroes disrespect the black woman.

11. RicardoCooper

Annndddddd the old "Yo momma black" routine. I'm not trying to date or have relationships with my relatives

If you are a "brotha" you are a SIMP

If you are for "black on black love" get the fuck off this site

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  12. RicardoCooper

Why do they feel like they can come on a site that is CLEARLY MARKED as not for them and think that shaming tactics will work?

SMDH

13. SmoothDaddy101

The fuck is with this incest shit that these simps are obsessed with?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  14. SmoothDaddy101

They NEED to feel relevant everywhere. The wall has risen and they know they've lost.

15. SmoothDaddy101

Watch out, this day and age, a female will masquerade as a male (both black and white) on social media.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. BlackWisdom77

BlackWisdom77 New Member

mmh.. maybe i am wrong for being a black nationalist on this site. tell me brothas how did you get into dating white women or dating inter-racially ? , might as well be understanding and get to know your stories because we clearly come from two different paths. i should be open instead of trying to change other's opinions that i don't agree with.

17. RicardoCooper

Nobody owes you any explanations or understanding. Who I choose to be with is my business. If you are a "black nationalist" wouldn't your time be better spent building with your "queens" instead of Dick Policing™ grown ass men?

18. beccaomecca

Is there any reason you're even here? If black women are you preference which is pretty apparent you need remove yourself from this IR forum. We don't wanna see blacks with blacks or white men. There's nothing wrong with either of course but it's not why the majority of us are on this forum.

Plus the 'pathetic negroes' aren't pathetic at all. You're the butthurt hater burnt by the white woman.

19. beccaomecca

You're not American are you?

What you need to do is get off this site and stop neglecting your black women you love so much. Racists aren't welcome here.

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Smartest thing you've said in your brief time here. And also should be the last thing you say here in order to preserve any illusions of logic you may have. Sadly that won't be the case....