what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

1. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Do you find it easier to use a ladder?

2. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

LOL, that's hilarious. I'm so gonna steal this for future use.

Sweetie, the nerv endings that really matter the most are not DEEP INSIDE the vagina. If that was the case no woman would ever be able to wear a tampon all day without getting aroused. Sorry for using that example to explain it, I know most men don't want to know those details.

3. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

I think you might be on point with this.
    Since we don't want to harm your well being, may I suggest that you just stay away from us? Like really far?

[​IMG]

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

:smt005:smt005:smt005

5. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

Bingo.......LOL!!

6. AngelaFox

AngelaFox New Member

For me it's just a natural attraction, it's hard to explain... much as it would be difficult to pinpoint exactly why I like air or why I like water. Black men are just sexy to me... I've always felt that way about them. I love their skin and their perfect naturally toned bodies. I love the shape of their heads, shoulders and torso... I love their eyes, I love the luscious lips, their resounding voice, their subtle and deep sense of humor and their timeless features... I could go on forever. But you get the idea. I also find that black men are more empathetic and selfless than white men are, who tend to be very self-serving and self-centered. Black men resolutely help old women cross the street, hold doors for people, say pleasant things and smile at you on the street, help people out when they are in need, etc... I almost never see white men doing those things. Black men are also protectors, they will fight for you.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And you're from Chicago? Interesting pov wish the media interviewed more people like you

8. AngelaFox

AngelaFox New Member

Yup, from the Chi! Born and raised. And the media are so biased the word 'biased' should used in the definition of 'media'... just ignore it. It's been a year since I watched TV, can you believe it?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
  9. redheadedNUT

redheadedNUT New Member

I'm new to this site I tread lightly. :smt006

. I dated many different types over the years, and the only man who left a strong impression on me, was my black companion. I'm talking to him again of late, so we'll see how it goes. In the meantime, that's a man who loves his mama (now passed away) and treats women the way they should be treated. We have a problem sometimes, with knowing how we SHOULD be treated and respected, because of how we're used to being treated. It depends on individual men. If you listen to rap, you'd wonder if all black men thought us as bitches and hoes....so like I said, it depends on the men. I've just been lucky to date an amazing black man, and have a second chance with him.

:smt038:smt038

10. redheadedNUT

redheadedNUT New Member

For some reason some of my post cut off.

I was saying, I grew up in a household of boys and a father who hated women and were disrespectful to them, so I never saw just how toxic they were until recently, and I've cut them from my life now. They all talk trash about my mother (THEIR mother) and they're passing this attitude to my 13 yr old son, so I chose to cut them out to save him from becoming like them. These are all white males, and I can name about 50 more who I've known, just like them. I can't say that about black men. I can say it about HIspanic men because I married a hateful Hispanic man, and many of his friends and relatives were just as cruel towards women. According to them, we were all stupid bitches etc.

All of the black men I've worked with, hung out with, and the one I've dated - just the opposite, so while I know this doesn't cover ALL men, it covers a lot of those I've personally dealt with. I love that so many great black women have raised such wonderful sons who grow up to be good men and good husbands, etc. That's my two cents!!

11. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

The black men I have known are smooth and confident. They enjoy every day and don't stress over as much as non blacks. Always have a great time filled with lots of laughter. As far as love making goes, well.......***********WOW!!!!! ***********Just sayin'............

12. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

Thanks a lot for the love for us Rita! You're a lovely lady...;)

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Love this post. Thanks for the very kind words.

14. RestlessRita

And thanks to you for the inspiration of those words.........

15. Beckett

Beckett New Member

This has always been true for me as well. There is good and bad in every culture/ethnicity. I have dated black males, and caucasian males. In my dating choices I have discovered that I prefer the way a black man's voice touches my ear, and how his heart touches my heart. I enjoy kissing, and that plays a huge role in my choice. I sincerely cannot abide being kissed and all I am feeling on my tender lips, is teeth. The thought gives me a shudder. It has also been my experience that black men are more forthright in communication, and I absolutely appreciate that.

My memories of being loved well, which includes each and all of those relationship details involved in partnership synergy, excludes a caucasian partner from my consideration of a life partner. :freehug:

16. Torque

Torque Restricted

I'm in Chicago as well, and unfortunately there's not enough IR. The white women here are way less open to black men than women in the east coast, west coast, and even the South.

17. RestlessRita

One can only speak for oneself, so I will tell you why I like black men. First, I have just always been attracted to dark men. No explanation. Just always been that way. My experiences with black men have been great. I enjoy how black men treat me. They are very attentive, call me names like Sexy and Baby amongst others, they seem to enjoy the moment (generally speaking). They are smooth and make me feel good about myself. Nothing more beautiful than a black body and white body intertwined. Mmmmm. Last, but not least, black men REALLY know how to make love to a woman. There's no going back for me. I am only interested in dating black men at this point.
    That's just me...............:p

18. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

^^^^damn.......enough said. I think you've pretty much covered everything!.......LOL

Wow....

19. Objective Realist

Objective Realist New Member

They just know how to treat a woman better and make me feel emotionally and physically safe.

20. BlackWisdom77

BlackWisdom77 New Member

white women look at black men as a sexual object. they usually cannot name nothing about what they love black men besides having sex with them or the size of the black man's penis.