Hard to Meet Black Men in Los Angeles? Yes it is!

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by emmainla, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Speedie

Speedie Member

Lol! Once they ask for an e-mail that's a red flag right there. I'd rather keep it here. Lol.

2. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

GTFO that ain't me dude.

3. Speedie

Speedie Member

Lol!

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Hahahaha!

5. emmainla

emmainla New Member

Exchanging a couple emails and a quick phone call is hardly 'calling the shots'. It's the normal protocol for people to meet. 2 emails and a phone call takes about 15 minutes over the course of two or three days.

'simp all across L.A." you call it? How else are people to meet if they don't get into their cars and go somewhere? Do you expect women to arrive at your house and drop to their knees in your doorway to give you a blowjob? Otherwise, they are are 'calling the shots' and making you 'simp'? If that's what you think, good luck in our quest to meet women but you can count me out.

Exchanging a couple quick emails and a quick phone call and then meeting someplace for a coffee or a drink is a perfectly reasonable way to meet. If you feel that is too much effort on your part remember that I too would be 'simping all over L.A.' to meet you too.

I'm still here, waiting for all the supposed Alpha males on here to send me a PM with your email so we can arrange to meet.

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

You expect men to drive out to YOU in Northridge and just say ok because you demand it. You're setting everything up on your terms, so yes, simping across LA to appeal to you odd exactly what I mean.

You know damn well I don't expect a woman to show up to my house and suck my dick. It's not getting into a car and driving somewhere that's the issue, it's your challenge, demands and assumption that people care enough about you to go where they tell you to "unmask" your airbrushed headshot.

And who the hell on her is claiming to be alpha? Cut the bullshit. Challenging someone's manhood isn't going to get you anywhere.

I appreciate the good luck wish, but you should save that for yourself in a city of over 10 million.

7. fiteducated

fiteducated New Member

Have you ever been to NYC?????

Maybe you need a change in scenery.

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

If someone has an issue finding bm in LA, scenery isn't their problem lol. Take it from a ww born and raised in LA :)

9. fiteducated

fiteducated New Member

Interesting......so what is take on the situation?????

BTW What is your name???? :)

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Clearly you have never dealt with an Alpha male, and there is a very good chance you never will.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. emmainla

emmainla New Member

Yes, I suppose driving someplace to meet a woman for a couple drinks is too much work for some of you. Probably the ones who don't have a car in which case, I wouldn't want to meet you in the first place.

And yes, it is difficult to find a black male in L.A. as you can see by this thread. They consider it demanding that they have to actually travel to a place in Los Angeles to meet someone.

I've met a couple men from BlacktoWhite who turned out ok but none from here. You claim to be Alpha males but you're too afraid to meet. LOL

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Maybe I missed it but who claimed to be an alpha male?

13. K

K Well-Known Member

I'm going to go back to I really think you may want to take a hard look in the mirror and check your attitude. I can't imagine any man (not male) being interested.

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Get over yourself already, Ms. Airbrushed Thang.

First of all, you're not supposed to be trolling the forum for a man when you're supposed to be using the Personals for that crap. LMAO @ being above meeting someone without a car when you're too cheap to pay for an ad in the Personals.

All your talk about wanting an Alpha male is ridiculous when it's evident that you'd prefer a guy who'll kiss your ass, which is definitely not something an Alpha male will do. You need to climb down off your "little white girlfriend" pedestal, and realize (as one of the awesome forum men told you) you're not special.

There's no sense for you to be all butt hurt and defensive over the reception you got on here when you brought that crap on yourself. From your silly airbrushed/black-barred picture to your uppity/disrespectful attitude to the cheesy (and gag worthy) way you described yourself to the trollish vibe you've been throwing off from the get-go, why in the world would you expect anything else?

15. K

K Well-Known Member

It is certainly NOT difficult to find an eligible Black man in Los Angeles. They are everywhere.

One who wants to deal with that attitude, doubtful. She's a prime example of what many men in Southern California have complained about. Phony, full of themselves, uppity, self-centered, fake....on and on it goes.

16. fiteducated

fiteducated New Member

Sorry to here. I think finding the right person in general is a very difficult thing. Have you ever been to NYC????

17. fiteducated

fiteducated New Member

I think in general it is hard to find the right person regardless of where you live. Have you ever been to NYC????

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

No, meeting a some demanding chick who is feeling herself way too much isn't worth it. All salty n shit because you can't find a man. There are BM/WW couples all over LA and you're sitting at home with no damn body. "LOL".

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Nobody did. She's just spittin bullshit.

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There is no such thing as the "right person."

Someone to love; yes. But not a person who exists in fantasy because we deserve that person.

People are together for many reasons. It could be for emotional reasons or the superficial reasons.

The superficial reasons are about how a person makes the other look good and how they look together. Does it last long? Difficult to say.

The emotional reasons are about how a person feels about the other person. Something about the man's or woman's personality is attractive. It isn't about looks.

It always begins with attraction.

To go further requires courage and a leap of faith.

There is nothing wrong with meeting halfway.