do black women not like ww/bm together?

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by missykins, Feb 16, 2012.

1. nero

nero Member

Still haven't listed a single advantage.

Dysfunctional bm logic 101, because the white people do it, makes it okay, do you really not see how you are using white people to form your identity? Lol, praise the white Jesus.

Of course I am gonna judge the fuck out of white people for picking some orange dude to represent them at their "House of Representatives" it was a deep choice between him and Hilary but at the end of the day they still chose him. Some of them actually think he is their savior so yeah, I'm gonna judge them hard.

(Back to the white people again, praise Jesus) I wouldn't hire a metal head with long unkept hair and some obscenity or profanity on his shirt. Same as I wouldn't hire someone sagging regardless of race. Both are forms of unprofessional and dysfunctional behavior. Marilyn Manson was getting so much heat for that very reason. Don't live in America so I wouldn't know how many bm sag so I can concede to that. In S.A, the numbers are growing and it has become a trend.

I'm glad you made a comparison between a sagger and a clown. If black people started dressing like clowns then I would have a problem with it. And now be honest with yourself, if 3 or 4 famous rappers started dressing like actual clowns on their shows and in public, are you telling me that no ordinary black people would start dressing like clowns? If killer clowns can spread around the country because of YouTube videos then a celebrity with enough clout could quite easily make an impact.

If you read what I've posted you can see it is not an attack on all black people but just the ones who engage in dysfunctional behaviour i.e. forming their identity with white people, dressing like children and not accepting accountability for themselves. It sounds like it's an attack on all black people because the mindset is so prevalent. It's time for bm to man up.

Last time I checked I thought rappers were describing how they grew up and what we need to do to uplift our nation, but I guess conscious rap died a long time ago. Last time I checked I thought people dressed like celebrities, last time I checked I thought celebrities had their own clothing lines, last time I checked I thought famous brands sponsored celebrities with gear to improve their sales. Look at how John Legend, Ludacris, Jamie Foxx, Andre 3000 and Bruno Mars dress as compared to the rest.

Notice how I addressed all your arguments without insulting you. I can actually even explain why you are insulting me and why you are offended.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Because I pointed out that entertainers don't adhere to western cutural attire standards irrespective of race. I'm somehow using white people to form my identity. Lmao.

Anything to try to conceal the lunacy in your thought process.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Save your typing fingers, bro. the American Negro will bend over backwards to defend ghetto fuckery

Those of us who know better must simply move on

4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

you claiming to be a bm

5. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

This dude and a few others hate bw to their core but want to be the next Malcolm x

6. Speedie

Speedie Member

Isn't this site for ww/bm dating, if YES, then where is the hate for bw coming from? Who told you that I'm not on the bm/bw dating site. This is a simple logic, ww/bm site is supposed to discuss ww/bm dating issues, then a bm/bw site is supposed to discuss bm/bw dating issues. I can't bring bw/bm dating issues in a different site. That's common sense.
    Look I don't take any online thing into heart I'm just here when I have little time to spare. I won't date online if I want to date I won't rely on a keyboard. I go out and meet woman in person and start a conversation. I'm coming here when I have little time on my hands. I see people who are getting angry and I'm like, how can you get angry with someone you don't even know. Maybe that is giggling while you're angry and say all kinds of curse words. My advice to you, don't take this serious.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So bow wow lives in the ghetto? So he is a broke bum?

Lol.

Silly to put everyone on the same set of standards. No one is defending unemployed dudes who sag, save the bullshit.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

"I'm an artist so the stuff I say doesn't necessarily have to be true." Tupac

Silly to hold an entertainer up to everyday standards.

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Their hate is unbelievable

10. RicardoCooper

Silly to gloss over the fact that most weak-minded niggas imitate thugs, rappers and celebs even if they are broke

11. RicardoCooper

Silly that everyday niggaz imitate them nonetheless

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Anyone here defending them "weak minded niggas?"

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Those guys that do imitate them are silly. Anyone here disagrees with that?

14. FlyStokely

FlyStokely New Member

i actually date exclusively black women at one point, and to be honest, black women aren't mad that you are dating a white woman because alot of them understand that love is love but if you degrade and offend black women to build up another race of women, then they will not like it or get mad. also some black women and i think every woman regardless of race have felt like they aren't good enough, so that black woman probably feels that she is isn't good enough and might even say ''what does she have, that i don't?''.

i love black women though and i will always protect them and honor them. but if i happen to meet a white woman or any race of women who i love and the love is mutual then i can't get mad, we go together.

15. RicardoCooper

^^^Dudes stay simpin for that black puzzy. Why come to a board called WHITEWOMENBLACKMEN.COM to profess your love for the sistas. Could never figure that shit out

PS: Sistas degrade and offend us daily, the swirl agenda is a slap in the face to black men. They will be for white boys what they would never be for us. Thoughts?

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Black women stay throwing positivity my direction. That's just you bruh.

17. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Who cares what black women think! Fuck em', let em eat cake! I can't believe there's a thread like this on a WW/BM forum like this.

18. RicardoCooper

The cleaners called your cape is ready

19. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Hahahahahahaha

20. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Negroes can't stomach facts like that.