The Weeknd & Selena Gomez

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Jan 11, 2017.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/819268919051436032

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The Weeknd is bouncing back from Bella Hadid just fine by making out with Selena Gomez.

Selena was seen hanging all over The Weeknd Tuesday night outside Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica -- getting handsy and mouthy with the singer. We don't know how long this has been going on, but they're definitely a thing ... based on these pics.

There's potential drama here -- Selena's pals with Gigi Hadid ... so her sister, Bella, might have a thing or 2 to say about the hookup.

But as they say, the heart wants what it wants. Same goes for Selena's hands.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Selena Gomez does nothing for me. I hope this is nothing but a fling.

[​IMG] Remember the rumors about Selena Gomez messing with Gucci Mane a few years ago or so?

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Why do you hope it's just a fling? They aren't affecting your life. More power to them.

4. ColiBreh1

I don't know. I think I'm turned off because several months ago Selena Gomez was on Twitter talking shit caping for Taylor Swift (I think this was when Kanye & Kim exposed Taylor for lying about not approving the lyrics on Kanye's "Famous" song) & eventually she got in a situation where folks were asking her about Black Lives Matter. Than she all of sudden got quiet & stopped Tweeting.

Everybody made note of that.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Soooooooo Selena Gomez is white?

7. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

*Mixed: white/latino

8. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

This is actually a bigger deal IR hookup involving a black male than one we have seen in awhile (not sure if any hookup with Kardashian clan is anything other than expected these days). Gomez is a HUGE star and perhaps has more Instagram followers than any other celeb. She is considered an American princess and to be honest is pretty much honorary white considering all the publicity she gets from the media and all the love she gets from the public.

That being said I HATE this hookup. Gomez is a lightweight in terms of talent IMO and her Disney origins makes her seem an odd fit for the Weeknd. Plus she loves publicity and he pretty much hates it. Something will have to give. And she is part of Taylor Swift's gang which means even more fans who don't care about ability as much as they do gossip and shipping possibilities will stick their noses in the XO fanbase (Weeknd's fans). I also think Bella Hadid fit the Weeknd mystique better. I would have never figured the Weeknd rebounding by hooking up with some former teen idol.

9. ColiBreh1

Yes!!! Latino/Hispanic is NOT a race, it's an ethnicity.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

She approved one line, the sex line. She knew nothing about the "I made that bitch famous" added line.

11. MightyLighty

*Mestizo/European

12. MightyLighty

Stop defending her. She lied and got caught doing it.

13. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

A mexican.

14. MightyLighty

^Precisely.

15. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I agree,this is a big deal IR hookup.I don't find her talented but she is A list + in terms of celebrity status and she does have the most Instagram and overall social media followers.I think shes hooked up with Brothers before,(lil romeo and hit boy) but she never claimed them probably because A list white girls are advised to stay away from IR relationships.It took an A list Brother for her to go public with an IR relationship. Weekend must be respected among whites because most of the comments in articles about them say HE can do better and there aren't many racist comments made compared to other IR relationships when the guy isn't well known.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  16. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Talks her mixed ethnicity..

Whatever she is, she's bloody gorgeous!

18. MightyLighty

I just don't get the hype with girls like Selana and Ariana Grande.......

19. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  20. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

+1