Australian women & black men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by brethard, Jun 10, 2015.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

EXACTLY!!!!! WHY!? Haha. Next time time the Americans in the military dock in bris I will document the thirst. That's an eye opener. The fact that women fly in from different states and the hotels are all booked out and the fact that shit even hits the newspapers lol and obviously they aren't all black men but a good portion are. Black men are in demand over here. I'm contemplating starting a decent dating site linking Aussie women and African American men. Haha. Australian women are well aware of how insanely gorgeous the African American man is. Don't even come close to the calibre of men were dealing with here!!! :(

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

They are quiet fond of us. I have Aussie friends who are female and they have definitely confirmed that is the case.

Why the fuck didn't I enlist when I had the chance? I'm average as hell but I think that military life could have at least kept off the beer gut if nothing else lol.

3. beccaomecca

Lmfao!! AND get you laid by the Aussie girl/s

4. Since1980

Right too right.

5. beccaomecca

You know it yes you know it.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

If I set foot in Brisbane I would love to see it myself.

7. Soulthinker

S1980,the US Navy sends whereever they want to send you. If you did you would be in Euro waters,boring MidEast waters,or Asian waters.

8. Since1980

I see what you're saying. I'd still get to see different places though. And everyone seems to end up in Germany for some reason. Since I love Germany I would have been completely okay with that.

9. Soulthinker

Well,that is the US Army that has some bases in Germany. Today it is a plum base not like it was before during the Cold War. Today,they are first sent to Germany for training and then to the boring MidEast.

10. realalkhemy

realalkhemy New Member

lol wow i also heard stories like this one

11. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I feel for my non-American black bros. Do they even get a chance?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  12. Soulthinker

I also heard about it from a former penfriend from Brisbane in the early 90's.

13. beccaomecca

Believe it.

14. beccaomecca

Nah not really lol. Jks.
    Some would like them. I'm a sucker for an American accent.

15. realalkhemy

realalkhemy New Member

where do i sign up?:)

16. Since1980

But we sound so goofy! At least the English have the whole posh/secretly condescending thing going on. We just sound dumb.

17. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Wow, so the accents a deal-breaker for Aussie women?

18. beccaomecca

Oh please!!!!!!!!! You're preachin to the choir with that one sweetheart haha. Farrrrrrr from sounding 'dumb'!!

19. beccaomecca

LOL no probably just for me :-/

20. beccaomecca

HAHA! :p