4 held in attack on disabled man broadcast on Facebook

Discussion in 'In the News' started by MrT, Jan 5, 2017.

1. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

lol at those mugshots. The ring-leader looks like a real genius, eh? :D

I agree that it's fucked up how the media handles it (as Becca points out). They're so eager to draw an equivalency with other racially charged stuff that's going on (police shootings, etc.), that they jump at a chance to point out "it happens the other way too."

...Except, of course, the problem isn't that "shit happens", it's that there are two tiers of justice when "shit happens". Brutality by "blacks", brutality by "whites", etc. -- it's all gonna happen, because humans are human. The key is to make the system protect decent people well & equally. That's the issue.

When the system does its work (eg. arrest the perp, put him on trial, and convict if the evidence says so), black people (eg. "BLM") have no problem. That's why there was no ruckus after Dylan Roof did his thing, but there was outcry when the cops weren't even going to charge George Zimmerman. It's about equal justice & protection.

All people (including all black people) agree that the "geniuses" above should be convicted & punished. People should also agree that the genius in the vid below should be convicted, & that the cop shooting the guy in the back in that other vid should be convicted.

But somehow we can't.

Props to The Young Turks for comparing cases:

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Ring leader looks 21Savage's brother.

3. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Another obvious genius. :D

[​IMG]

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Sooo....So after hearing some of the backstory on this, I have to wonder are these kids from Chicago Proper or are they from a Chicago suburb?

Hearing how segerated & racist Chicago is, it makes you wonder how the Jordan Hill kid was in position to be friends with the white kid. So it makes me assume they both are from a Chicago suburb, not the city.

5. beccaomecca

Haha! He's so freaking creepy looks like he escaped a nut house. Do love his voice though. When you can make sense of what the fuck he's saying.

6. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Unlike you, everyone else could see it was *sarcasm*.

7. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol it's only "sarcasm" when you run out of ways to justify your ignorance. That's what "everyone else" here sees.

8. MrT

MrT Member

#BLM are PART OF #ALM matter :rolleyes: sherlock!
    unless of course you only give a fuck about #BLM !?

BTW You all post here about the injustice of blacks many threads, fine, agree it should be too, but if I put something different to suggest they are not the only victims of stupidity/racism you all start the attack and excuses - check you own post history!

"Read this yesterday. Loved how they had to clear up that the offenders were 'black' probably never would have depicted that with a photo blatantly stating the obvious. The same wouldn't have been mentioned had it been a bunch of whities..smh."

BULLSHIT!!!
    how would they "clear up" the offenders forced a man to say fuck whites etc??!! and the video shows who they are anyway - fucking hell I`ve heard of the victim card, but you playing a whole fucking deck!

the media are so concerned about being accused of being racist the word over, so many crimes commit by middle eastern, black are ignored or excused, but when a media outlet post mugshots of people that commit a disgusting crime - they are racist!

shits me so many can semi defend this or try and pretend it was me being a shocking poster - as it doesn't fit your agenda.

9. MrT

MrT Member

generate conversation - when i get time, not much lately

race relations are at an important point - not trolling - i have a lot in common with people here, just sad people so single minded, see something they don't like - blame others

10. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

about the mugshot portion of your post read this article
    https://www.weekendcollective.com/mug-shots-matter/#

About crimes being committed by middle eastern and Blacks all over the world being ignored I cant speak to the world but I dont see any evidence of that in my neck of the woods.

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Or the white college dude caught in the act of raping a passed out girl and the judge giving him a feather light "punishment".

12. MightyLighty

^White supremacy's a dick, it fucks your black ass 6 ways til' Sunday!

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. beccaomecca

Relax dude. I hadn't even read the article initially I wasn't talking about the context of the story. All I was saying to my friend was regardless of what racist b.s went down it was unnecessary to point out they were black. There was no denying..they were black. And I was speaking in general at no point in time do you see a news article specifying that the offenders were 'white' responsible for whatever.

15. MightyLighty

I'm just saying!

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Hmmm......So since you have so much in common with other people here, why it that you're one of those individuals who when they do decide to post about something it's always about "race relations" and specifically topics that paint black people in a bad light in some manner?

Plenty of thread topics on this forum to "generate conversation" with including a Random Conversation Thread. Funny how individuals with trolling agendas never humanize themselves by having normal everyday interactions/relationships with other posters on this forum.......

17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] They usually only deny you bail when you commit a murder or something. The dude in New Orleans who killed former USC star & NY Jets RB Joe Knight is walking free right now though. Think about that!

19. MightyLighty

I couldn't have said it any better than that Ra.

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Ain't that a bitch.