Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

The posts are gone yet the facts remain. LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

Whats that ,you believe that bw are hoes? Is that what you are saying?

3. RicardoCooper

Remember what old girl said in "The Incredibles"...

[​IMG]

4. RicardoCooper

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  5. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

No i don't.

So are bw hoes?

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

GL your lies are so apparent and annoying. I didn't delete shit. If you tried finding posts and were unsuccessful it's because they didn't exist! Learn to read.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  7. RaiderLL

So because I think you come to the unnecessary rescue of women, bw are hoes??? You're seriously off your rocker.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  8. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

It was more of a joke.. Silly billy

So now. Are you calling bw hoes?

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

A few things.

1. The phrase is called captain save a hoe. So who is the hoe? You need to know what you are saying. So yes, you are calling bw hoes. Even your boy rc isn't denying that. He's not going to answer. He knows what's up

2. If YOU are saying something I disagree with ,then its my opinion. So how is that caping

3. Its funny you are always saying I'm bring up bw but if you wasn't bringing it up ,then I wouldn't have a possible rebuttal Or as you are saying "caping"

So again....are you calling bw hoes? Yes you are

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  10. RicardoCooper

My first official act of 2017 is putting goodlove on ignore. Happy New Year!

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Good

13. RaiderLL

Let me spell this out for you one time and one time only...

If a woman is fucking around with everyone, she's a ho. I never have and never would classify an entire group of people as a ho. You get butt hurt because everyone here laughs at your cape wearing posts so you try to turn it around like you're not the crazy person, people here see you as. Captain save a ho is a term used for people like you... running around, always trying to white knight unnecessarily, every time you think a female (most often a bw) is being ganged up on. It doesn't mean you're literally saving hoes lmfao. I swear talking to you is worse than trying to explain something to my 5 year old.

14. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Let me spell it out to you. You said it and you are wrong for it. You are just trying to justify your bullshit.

You knew exactly what you were saying . You were calling bw hoes. Period.

Stop saying that phrase.

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] You have to trolling right now. Being a Caption Save-a-Hoe does not mean specifically caping for bw. You can be a Caption Save-a-Hoe caping for non-bw.

Also if you're gonna be unnecessarily caping for bw on a forum so hard, I suggest you visit the hater site I like to whine about (the hater site I like to whine about) some. Plenty of bitter, single bm-hating bw on that forum that are waiting to be saved by simps like you.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  16. RaiderLL

I won't stop calling it like it is. If you jump into conversations that didn't involve you and try to white knight, I'll call it every. single. time.

You just like to be butt hurt, so carry on. Not a soul here thinks of your cape wearing as literally saving hoes...except you. Do you see the constant in all these ridiculous threads?? Lol good Lord where's the laughing-hysterically-emoji when I need it!

17. RaiderLL

I won't play your behind-the-scenes-messaging game GL. You said you reported me for referencing you wearing a cape lol. Make sure you report all your posts as well though, cause we all know you've used that same term about me, countless times ;)

Question...Should I report the billion posts in the thread about the bm hitting the ww, where you blatantly lied about me and words that I'd said, only to bs when called on it, saying you were "joking"? Ahhh GL, lucky for you I'm not that invested in your demise lol.

Report away fella!

18. RicardoCooper

[​IMG]

19. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Take some time ronda rousey to fix things because you need it

20. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]